Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: February 02, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.ca
Price: $29.27

batmanbadblood1.jpg batmanbaddblood2.jpg batmanbadblood3.jpg

I really like the DC animation steels and have managed to get them all to date but usually through eBay or that Mexican site.

Will there be a steel without the figure from Amazon.ca?
Not interested in the figure tbh

@apsmith21 Looks like we posted at the exact same time. lol Sorry bud!

Glad they are keeping up with the Steelbooks for these films. Fingers crossed for Killing Joke Steel for the next one!

@Flloydo If the steelbook comes in the box with the figure... I assume the reasoning behind it is so then they can work around the Bilingual text issue.
It allows them to use the same steel that they have coming out at target without having to change it for Canada. Just throw it in the Deluxe Edition box that is coming out at other relators and call it an Amazon Exclusive. Best of both worlds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
@apsmith21 Looks like we posted at the exact same time. lol Sorry bud!

Glad they are keeping up with the Steelbooks for these films. Fingers crossed for Killing Joke Steel for the next one!

@Flloydo If the steelbook comes in the box with the figure... I assume the reasoning behind it is so then they can work around the Bilingual text issue.
It allows them to use the same steel that they have coming out at target without having to change it for Canada. Just throw it in the Deluxe Edition box that is coming out at other relators and call it an Amazon Exclusive. Best of both worlds.

I was just hoping for a cheaper alternative to the version with a figure.
Maybe that sanborns will get it or I'll just wait for an eBay listing.
I'm patient enough and I got the rest a few months after release for around £12 or less

I really like the DC animation steels and have managed to get them all to date but usually through eBay or that Mexican site.

Will there be a steel without the figure from Amazon.ca?
Not interested in the figure tbh

I was just hoping for a cheaper alternative to the version with a figure.
Maybe that sanborns will get it or I'll just wait for an eBay listing.
I'm patient enough and I got the rest a few months after release for around £12 or less

With Gods & Monsters, Canada only got the deluxe set with the steelbook. Stand alone steelbook was available only from Target in the USA.

I would expect that trend to continue with this one, Canada will only have deluxe.

Reactions: Flloydo
With Gods & Monsters, Canada only got the deluxe set with the steelbook. Stand alone steelbook was available only from Target in the USA.

I would expect that trend to continue with this one, Canada will only have deluxe.

Gods and Monsters steelbook was available as part of the deluxe set OR as a standalone steelbook in HMV stores.

Very happy this is getting an amazon.ca release, would prefer a standalone steelbook but I'm not complaining since it is worth it in the end with the Canadian dollar being what it is...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21

I completely forgot about Gods & Monsters!
I'll have a little look around

Gods and Monsters steelbook was available as part of the deluxe set OR as a standalone steelbook in HMV stores.

Interesting, thanks for the clarification - I think the store must change from release to release as I'm always thinking...wasn't that...a part of...

xyz...

:rofl:

I'm pretty sure the steelbook will also release as a standalone then, seeing as Batman vs Robin was also released in several packages.