Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: February 02, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.ca
Price: $29.27

batmanbadblood1.jpg batmanbaddblood2.jpg batmanbadblood3.jpg

Just got my copy. The outer box with the figure was in excellent shape yet the steelbook had the spine slashed. :dunno:

Clearly this must be a problem with the distributor.

Reactions: kaw and apsmith21
What a random numbered amount!

How much was it to the uk in the end woe? Was there any customs or anything?
Cheers

Cost £29 all together with 3 day delivery. I got a 25% refund as the box was beaten to hell. Was sent in a jiffy bag, not like amazon, they usualy send in a box thats well padded.

Reactions: Flloydo
Cost £29 all together with 3 day delivery. I got a 25% refund as the box was beaten to hell. Was sent in a jiffy bag, not like amazon, they usualy send in a box thats well padded.

I've ordered steelbooks twice from Amazon.ca before and they used jiffy bags both times.
Though they are quick to refund if there is an issue so I'm not too worried if my copy of badblood will be damaged.

Mine arrived in the UK from .ca today too. Standard cheap delivery, but took 2 days. Mine arrived in a box. Uploading my unboxing to YouTube, I'll post here when it's done.

Received my Amazon Canada steelbook/figure combo in excellent condition as well. It actually arrived yesterday and in a sturdy box. Sorry to hear about those who received damaged copies.

I received mine today and surprisingly received damage free in a box.

Considering this is from a run of 62515, could this be the largest confirmed steelbook edition size?

Correction that number is meant for ALL "deluxe edition" Steelbook/or Not. The US releases (Bestbuy Exclusive included), and the Canada Releases

Considering this is from a run of 62515, could this be the largest confirmed steelbook edition size?