May 3, 2011
Montreal
May - Jul January 2017
Link:
Exclusive Edition - Edition Size; 500
Regular Edition - Edition Size; 1250
Price: $499.99

“Do you bleed? You will.”
Boom! We just can’t get enough of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, as Sideshow introduces the Batman Premium Format™ Figure.
The impressive 20” tall polystone statue is clad in a faux-leather cape and movie-accurate suit with striking details based on Batman’s actual costume from the epic film. Ready to take on the son of Krypton, the caped crusader joins Sideshow’s Premium Format™ collection in this dark, powerful recreation of Ben Affleck’s likeness from the film.
Weighing in at a hefty 15 lbs, collectors also receive a Sideshow exclusive right hand with Batarang. Don’t fear the bat, just bring him home!
20" H (508mm) x 14" W (355.6mm) x 15" L (381mm)*

Sideshow Exclusive Edition:
Right hand with Batarang
dc-comics-bvs-dawn-of-justice-batman-premium-format-figure-300386-01.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-dawn-of-justice-batman-premium-format-figure-300386-02.jpg dc-comics-bvs-dawn-of-justice-batman-premium-format-figure-300386-03.jpg dc-comics-bvs-dawn-of-justice-batman-premium-format-figure-300386-04.jpg dc-comics-bvs-dawn-of-justice-batman-premium-format-figure-300386-05.jpg dc-comics-bvs-dawn-of-justice-batman-premium-format-figure-300386-06.jpg dc-comics-bvs-dawn-of-justice-batman-premium-format-figure-300386-07.jpg dc-comics-bvs-dawn-of-justice-batman-premium-format-figure-300386-12.jpg dc-comics-bvs-dawn-of-justice-batman-premium-format-figure-300386-14.jpg dc-comics-bvs-dawn-of-justice-batman-premium-format-figure-300386-15.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
Too bad the face paint app on this production piece has nothing to do with the prototype piece, but the rest of the body is just perfect :) Also, too bad I have to wait until my flex payment ends in May to get my EX :sorry:

Too bad the face paint app on this production piece has nothing to do with the prototype piece, but the rest of the body is just perfect :) Also, too bad I have to wait until my flex payment ends in May to get my EX :sorry:
Yup.
Everything on the statue is pretty on par with the prototype except the most important part: the face. :(

Oh well... won't make me cancel but still... another Sideshow exemple on sub-par likeness...

Nice that looks really good man. esp together.

that 89 batman and jessica rabbit are my 2 most wanted statues.

Reactions: Drum18