Batman Begins (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #60) [China]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

C30997CE-5AAF-4B22-AB27-658E5C6BC4A4.jpeg 897E3799-86CD-4A2D-8367-238D152B2724.jpeg
52356466019_740ae8889d_h.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2018
I might get this release (and the rest of TDK)

I don't own any premium for TDK, so I will see if I can take the spot to buy this, at the time it comes out, and for the price it comes out.

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Yeah glad they are also doing this. I might one click this and dark knight but just get a single edition of rises.
All depending on art that is

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Eeevil Russian Empire
I got two steels for this, and a UHD digibook, so if won't be able to get in on the group buy - that's OK.
On the other hand, if I get one of the trilogy, gotta have the others.
I think GBs for the following 2 movies should be organized to let only those that bought Batman Begins in.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Chemartin_1

Flloydo

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
I got two steels for this, and a UHD digibook, so if won't be able to get in on the group buy - that's OK.
On the other hand, if I get one of the trilogy, gotta have the others.
I think GBs for the following 2 movies should be organized to let only those that bought Batman Begins in.

Only just noticed they have numbered them in order (60-62) but from what I understand the dark knight will release first. Unless that’s changed with the other 2 announcements

Flloydo

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
That would look a little odd.
Hmmmmm it would look good in your collection :naughty::naughty:

Nah f**k rises. But like I said depending on art. If the rises art does it for me then I may go for it. But only really interested in begins and dark knight

Reactions: JGCramp and DMD4k

ethnosax

Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2016
Nah f**k rises. But like I said depending on art. If the rises art does it for me then I may go for it. But only really interested in begins and dark knight
I support that. I got the HDz BB and TDK, skipped TDKR. Have never felt bad about not having it.

Reactions: Flloydo

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Eeevil Russian Empire
Only just noticed they have numbered them in order (60-62) but from what I understand the dark knight will release first. Unless that’s changed with the other 2 announcements
Yeah, I've noticed that too. Well, whichever sells first, I suggest letting those people buy the others first. If someone doesn't want, say, Rises, he could write in topic that he passes, and another forum member could get a chance, like whoever replies first, or something.

Reactions: Flloydo