Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

C30997CE-5AAF-4B22-AB27-658E5C6BC4A4.jpeg897E3799-86CD-4A2D-8367-238D152B2724.jpeg
52356466019_740ae8889d_h.jpg

Last edited:
I might get this release (and the rest of TDK)

I don't own any premium for TDK, so I will see if I can take the spot to buy this, at the time it comes out, and for the price it comes out.

Yeah glad they are also doing this. I might one click this and dark knight but just get a single edition of rises.
All depending on art that is

I got two steels for this, and a UHD digibook, so if won't be able to get in on the group buy - that's OK.
On the other hand, if I get one of the trilogy, gotta have the others.
I think GBs for the following 2 movies should be organized to let only those that bought Batman Begins in.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Chemartin_1
I got two steels for this, and a UHD digibook, so if won't be able to get in on the group buy - that's OK.
On the other hand, if I get one of the trilogy, gotta have the others.
I think GBs for the following 2 movies should be organized to let only those that bought Batman Begins in.

Only just noticed they have numbered them in order (60-62) but from what I understand the dark knight will release first. Unless that’s changed with the other 2 announcements

That would look a little odd.
Hmmmmm it would look good in your collection :naughty::naughty:

Nah f**k rises. But like I said depending on art. If the rises art does it for me then I may go for it. But only really interested in begins and dark knight

Reactions: JGCramp and DMD4k
Nah f**k rises. But like I said depending on art. If the rises art does it for me then I may go for it. But only really interested in begins and dark knight
I support that. I got the HDz BB and TDK, skipped TDKR. Have never felt bad about not having it.

Reactions: Flloydo
Only just noticed they have numbered them in order (60-62) but from what I understand the dark knight will release first. Unless that’s changed with the other 2 announcements
Yeah, I've noticed that too. Well, whichever sells first, I suggest letting those people buy the others first. If someone doesn't want, say, Rises, he could write in topic that he passes, and another forum member could get a chance, like whoever replies first, or something.

Reactions: Flloydo