Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

C30997CE-5AAF-4B22-AB27-658E5C6BC4A4.jpeg897E3799-86CD-4A2D-8367-238D152B2724.jpeg
52356466019_740ae8889d_h.jpg

Last edited:
Your DL is from an OC. Only the standalone DL has all the discs.
That might explain it (thought I was going mad as I see 3 discs in the DL promo pic ...)
Listing didn't state it was though, just that it was the DL.

Thanks though.
I was fairly sure it wasn't the seller being crafty/shady and seems I was correct.

Don't suppose you (or anyone here) know where I can find out what's on the bonus disc?
Am fine to rebuy the BR disc for the set, but am not sure if the bonus disc had the content from way back when (DVD 2 disc set) or, as am hoping, the newer bonus disc from more recent 4k release of this movie ; had a look online for Begins bonus stuff but am not having much joy

Last edited:
Reactions: Rulocal
And if you don't have a BR of that by now, I will alert Ninja Police :)
Me?
I owned a few over time but currently just the 4k that came with the DL (missed out on Manta's and when looking on ebay, stumbled on this, which I missed out on way back ; honestly loved both so happy to finally have secured one. Will be attempting to complete tbe lenti trilogy with Manta for the next two unless I get lucky again for the BF ones on secondary)

So no need to shop me into the cop's.... I hope .. loss of discs will be rectified soon.
Promise

• Friendly
Reactions: jailbird_joey
Don't suppose you (or anyone here) know where I can find out what's on the bonus disc?
The extras for Batman Begins are all the same everywhere ever since the DVD, and they're in 480p too on BD. It's 8 featurettes, Tankman Begins MTV Movie Awards bit, and 3 previosly hidden on DVD as easter eggs 1-2 minute videos.
I think Blu-rays actually lost a bunch of photo galleries from the DVD (but gained an iMAX prologue, the only new feature in HD).

I'm actually amazed how you don't have one, I got a dozen probably, and would give you one if we were in the same town/country. :shipped:

The extras for Batman Begins are all the same everywhere ever since the DVD, and they're in 480p too on BD. It's 8 featurettes, Tankman Begins MTV Movie Awards bit, and 3 previosly hidden on DVD as easter eggs 1-2 minute videos.
I think Blu-rays actually lost a bunch of photo galleries from the DVD (but gained an iMAX prologue, the only new feature in HD).

I'm actually amazed how you don't have one, I got a dozen probably, and would give you one if we were in the same town/country. :shipped:
That's amazingly helpful, thank you.
Only ever had single disc blus so was a bit ignorant to this movie even having a bonus disc. Went straight to I think the Canadian steel way back when(Matte finish I remember, no longer have it).

Only have the bat pod edition of the 2nd Nolan Batman still (offloaded a LOT of blurays several years back, especially if they weren't premium editions)

Appreciate the offer too :) but I'd bet we aren't even in the same country though lol

Reactions: jailbird_joey