Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather have a proper update on the individual releases than on an ultimate box which might or might not happen ;)
It will come when it’s ready. ;) I’m glad that Hdzeta gives us a glimpse into their plans, even though it’s still uncertain. Even though I didn’t really plan on going OC on these, I hope they are able to get an Ultimate box approved and that may very well be what tips me in favour of One-clicking the trilogy if it all looks good. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
A box for three box sets sounds excessive to me. But I'm no one-clicker anyway, so I guess I don't care.

I hope HDzeta will reveal all editions at the same time, even though the releases are most likely spread over three months time. That would be great for those who want to go for only one edition of each movie, but keep some sort of consistency (i.e. a line of full/(double) lenti slips). Just a thought. @wxlinkswd

An Ultimate One Click Box to house your Trilogy of One Clicks. Now is it me, or does that sound fu@king expensive!! EEK!EEK!EEK!
I hope that they continue with their One-Clicks containing 2 editions and a special pack, which should put the cost for each at around $100 + shipping. I also hope that the OC box, if it becomes a reality, will become a free gift when buying all three (might be wishful thinking though!) so that there is only a little extra shipping costs for the bigger box. But we’ll have to see. So excited to see artwork, goodies and final details for these. :woot:

Really hope the 4K amaray artwork is incorporated somewhere in these packages. Either on one of the slips or even better the one click boxes (the idea of having all 3 one clicks lined up with this artwork on each :drool:)

The-Dark-Knight-Trilogy-4K-UHD.jpg

Dark Knight Trilogy, the Gordita Edition! :rofl: Point me to the sign up sheet, me hungry! Hopefully the individual box reveals follow soon after.

The ultimate box will certainly be expensive for a release that huge, however, I'm just thinking about its selling point and what it will offer additional that each individual one clicks won't have.
As far as presentation goes the Ultimate box will be the one to own but this is going to take some thought when more information comes our way for all of them.
For example, Is each movie going to be staggered releases? If so, will the ultimate box come before, during or after? One would presume it's beforehand showing EVERYTHING on offer before you
consider the individual clicks/slips.

You are potentially looking at;

> Batman Begins Slip 1
> Batman Begins Slip 2
> Batman Begins Slip 3
> Batman Begins One Click

> The Dark Knight Slip 1
> The Dark Knight Slip 2
> The Dark Knight Slip 3
> The Dark Knight One Click

> The Dark Knight Rises Slip 1
> The Dark Knight Rises Slip 2
> The Dark Knight Rises Slip 3
> The Dark Knight Rises One Click

> Ultimate Box containing all of the above one clicks

Most people will want to own the whole trilogy, for continuity they would be silly not to, but the amount of options you have here is insane.

The ultimate box will certainly be expensive for a release that huge, however, I'm just thinking about its selling point and what it will offer additional that each individual one clicks won't have.
As far as presentation goes the Ultimate box will be the one to own but this is going to take some thought when more information comes our way for all of them.
For example, Is each movie going to be staggered releases? If so, will the ultimate box come before, during or after? One would presume it's beforehand showing EVERYTHING on offer before you

> Batman Begins Slip 1
> Batman Begins Slip 2
> Batman Begins Slip 3

> The Dark Knight Slip 1
> The Dark Knight Slip 2
> The Dark Knight Slip 3

Most people will want to own the whole trilogy, for continuity they would be silly not to, but the amount of options you have here is insane.

Perhaps but is this release not the most important release in premium steelbook collecting? Second only if one day the original Star Wars trilogy is released as a premium?

Just wondering.

• Haha
Reactions: jayscott1969
Not related to this particular trilogy but with the "DC Universe" going to **** I wonder if it's even worth keeping my original four HDzeta boxets for BVS, SS, WW and JL as everything going forward after Shazam, WW2 and Aquaman seem to be unrelated.

What a mess

> Batman Begins Slip 1
> Batman Begins Slip 2
> Batman Begins Slip 3

> The Dark Knight Slip 1
> The Dark Knight Slip 2
> The Dark Knight Slip 3

Is that confirmed though?
It could just be:
- BB OC
- TDK OC
- TDKR OC
and an ultimate box to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.

Perhaps but is this release not the most important release in premium steelbook collecting? Second only if one day the original Star Wars trilogy is released as a premium?

Just wondering.
Yes, it's probably going to be the most important in a lot of collectors eyes. Personally I would still take most MCU premium sets over these but having this 'ultimate' set is quite possibly the biggest release for collectors to obtain and loving the films myself I am intrigued by it which is why with so many options available I personally would want to choose wisely. I could just save myself an headache and go for the 'ultimate' boxset but it depends on other releases coming up and whether or not that in itself will be a financial headache.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Is that confirmed though?
It could just be:
- BB OC
- TDK OC
- TDKR OC
and an ultimate box to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.

I'm not sure what is or isn't confirmed, just an assumption, I could be wrong and it could just be the clicks being sold.

Not related to this particular trilogy but with the "DC Universe" going to **** I wonder if it's even worth keeping my original four HDzeta boxets for BVS, SS, WW and JL as everything going forward after Shazam, WW2 and Aquaman seem to be unrelated.

What a mess

Personally out of all of the DC Universe movies the only one I enjoyed and have watched more than once is the one not mentioned.
Man Of Steel.

So I'd say yeah, sell them, make some money and save yourself some coin by not continuing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.