Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@GibsonStrat @Dazzler_31117
I know it's off topic, but since we've discussed custom glossing a bit and you've expressed interest in trying it yourselves, let me real quick also show why it's of paramount importance to prepare your spray area.
In early January, I finally wanted to gloss the beautiful, yet matte, Fear The Walking Dead Season 1+2 Steelbook. Unfortunately I was stubborn and wanted to get it done quickly that day, even though I knew from the outset time was limited. But stubborn as I am sometimes, I went ahead and rushed it through. This is what happens when you don't take your fair time for proper preparation:

View attachment 356381 View attachment 356382 View attachment 356383 View attachment 356384

I call it the Gross Gloss Fail :p
Dust and dirt all over the steel. No way to remove it from the surface now. I was able to remove to better portion when the varnish was drying, but didn't get them all, as you can tell from the photos.
So again, I can't stress that enough: Only spray in a dust free environment and certainly don't do it on the ground! (Everytime I see the above pictures I could kick myself in the butt for being so stupid, especially when I should have known better. At least now I won't make this mistake again - or will I? ;)

Sorry again for the OT, I keep my mouth shut now. :censored::giggle:
Wow, that's so unfortunate, thank you for the heads up! So, due to my lack of experience with spray painting, how exactly would I ensure that I am in a dust-free environment? I would assume to have done them on a table in my garage, but how could I know for sure?

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Wow, that's so unfortunate, thank you for the heads up! So, due to my lack of experience with spray painting, how exactly would I ensure that I am in a dust-free environment? I would assume to have done them on a table in my garage, but how could I know for sure?

You can remove the varnish using acetone.

Zero wind is the best. Indoors with minimal dust.

Of course it will be. HDZeta will milk this for all it's worth
The part that I really don't like is that they force you to buy one-clicks to get certain editions. It's one thing to offer a one-click and maybe have a nice box to entice people to buy it, it's a whole different thing to make it so people have to buy a one-click in order to get a single edition that they like. It's a business decision that greatly irritates me.

Status
Not open for further replies.