Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh because he’s come on and made one post the majority suck up. Lol some of you make me laugh.

Don’t wana say anything bad incase they cancel your order or summat.

I’m sorry but HDZeta are f*cking sh!t. It’s been like this on HDN for too long now.

Awful song to go with awful customer service and communication but just remember ....

The Sunday update better include the sale of single items

Is Group Buy going to be the same time as HDZeta Webstore pre-orders or is it going to be like 2 hours windows before Webstore pre-orders? I missed Blade Runner Group Buy because I didn't see the update that it was 2 hours before Webstore pre-order.

I wouldn't want to make such mistake again. :(

I saw advertised on insta that 'another site full of crazy people' are doing single edition sales. So I'm guessing they either have the majority share of single editions with HDN not getting any, or they are splitting their one clicks.

I don't really know what's going on anymore except that I fancy a nice jaffa cake with my cuppa.

I saw advertised on insta that 'another site full of crazy people' are doing single edition sales. So I'm guessing they either have the majority share of single editions with HDN not getting any, or they are splitting their one clicks.

I don't really know what's going on anymore except that I fancy a nice jaffa cake with my cuppa.

They must be selling single editons on the website then

Downer is I got work on Sunday so it’s gona be hard to get one if they do go live

Status
Not open for further replies.