Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They must be selling single editons on the website then

Downer is I got work on Sunday so it’s gona be hard to get one if they do go live
What time do you start / finish because from the time given it's live from 3pm onwards. If you can check then you should be ok.

They must be selling single editons on the website then

Downer is I got work on Sunday so it’s gona be hard to get one if they do go live
What time do you start / finish because from the time given it's live from 3pm onwards. If you can check then you should be ok.

Mate it’s just taken about 15 minutes to reply to this. Every single time I got to type it redirects me to a spam site. It’s breaking me now. I’m not using HDN for the rest of the night because I’m going to throw my phone. I’m now using the app but I can’t stand that either

I’m at work till 5 I think Sunday. I find out tomorrow.. good to know from 3

Mate it’s just taken about 15 minutes to reply to this. Every single time I got to type it redirects me to a spam site. It’s breaking me now. I’m not using HDN for the rest of the night because I’m going to throw my phone. I’m now using the app but I can’t stand that either

I’m at work till 5 I think Sunday. I find out tomorrow.. good to know from 3

I don't get any pop ups at all... On mobile I use android - regular browser, and on Desktop I use Firefox browser.
I know it's a pain but back up all of your data off your phone and reset it to factory settings.
There must be some connection between the use of the site and your browser settings or some malware issue.

I know others have the issue too so it must be something that clashes on people's phones the same.

I don't get any pop ups at all... On mobile I use android - regular browser, and on Desktop I use Firefox browser.
I know it's a pain but back up all of your data off your phone and reset it to factory settings.
There must be some connection between the use of the site and your browser settings or some malware issue.

I know others have the issue too so it must be something that clashes on people's phones the same.

I have the same problem when I go on this website on my phone, which is Android. It's the only website it ever happens on.

• Informative
Reactions: sis3 and St4rlord
i am talking about the batman 4k trilogy, not JL or RPO, they werent priced at 109$

That is correct they were priced at $115.

So $115 + approx Shipping $27-$30 + fees = ~$160. As this is a lil cheaper by $6 an OC it should come out a lil cheaper say $154. So $154 x 3 = US$462 / €410 = a no brainer between the two prices as you get most bang for buck at HDN :joy: and personally don’t even think twice I wouldn’t shop anywhere else for my HDZ Premiums

That amount also includes the shipping for the mother box in a fourth shipment. So totam price should actually be very close, but his GBs are usually slightly more expensive than HDN GB.

Thanks for clearing that up as that narrows the gap considerably still doubtful that shipping is €55 for the motherbox but atleast it’s comparable. Doesn’t change the fact for me though come Sunday just before @10am EST it will be go time watching for new HDN GB’s going live like a hawk :joy:

That is correct they were priced at $115.

So $115 + approx Shipping $27-$30 + fees = ~$160. As this is a lil cheaper by $6 an OC it should come out a lil cheaper say $154. So $154 x 3 = US$462 / €410 = a no brainer between the two prices as you get most bang for buck at HDN :joy: and personally don’t even think twice I wouldn’t shop anywhere else for my HDZ Premiums
Oh I totally agree... Apparently the fb ones don't make any profit but I always find the price difference appalling for a "group buy".

Reactions: willbar84
Oh I totally agree... Apparently the fb ones don't make any profit but I always find the price difference appalling for a "group buy".
I wonder if he doesn’t receive them as a hub and ships them out himself? Because he ships from Hong Kong, and others said they received from him in a plain box with nothing Hdzeta on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.