Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I happened to see a UNICEF commercial of Alyssa Milano asking for donations for starving children around the world.
Now I feel guilty about buying these 1-clicks.
Why did I have to google for pictures of Alyssa Milano! Damn.

• Haha
Reactions: nafosb
So did I understand correctly that the artwork has changed and it won't include 4K ?
i read that very differently. i read that as: 'there were so many other single editions of this already released by others before us, but not in 4K, that we decided not to do single editions for this, and are instead doing one click only editions with the 4K upgrade now available.'

we've had a lot of beauty shots posted by other people, so perhaps the art has changed, but i would guess he means that he will post the official beauty shots.

:thumbs:

i read that very differently. i read that as: 'there were so many other single editions of this already released by others before us, but not in 4K, that we decided not to do single editions for this, and are instead doing one click only editions with the 4K upgrade now available.'

we've had a lot of beauty shots posted by other people, so perhaps the art has changed, but i would guess he means that he will post the official beauty shots.

:thumbs:

I understand it the same.

No info about the quantity?

2000 each title.

So If boxset contains only two steelbooks + special pack, that makes 1000 boxsets for sale, which shouldn´t be so hard to grab even on website I think.

I understand it the same.

2000 each title.

So If boxset contains only two steelbooks + special pack, that makes 1000 boxsets for sale, which shouldn´t be so hard to grab even on website I think.

I meant no info for the GB copy amount :) But i hope you are right that with Boxset only we all should grab one.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Keep in mind this is all or nothing. You are committing to all 3 Boxsets. If you do not want all three you will need to talk to HDZeta about refunds for deposits on the other 2

GB details update:
Alex will post the GB thread at tomorrw,GB time is 11th AM:10:00 EST USA.
Steelbook limited 2000 copies of each title,since our single edition without 4K UHD and WB studio release many BD WWA steelbooks at few years ago,so we diceide cancel the single editions.
Prices is 109.99 USD for each boxset without any fees,Tomorrow GB is only for all 3 boxsets buyers,all buyers need pay more 40 USD deposit for TDK and TDKR boxset.so the GB prices is 109.99+40+shipping+paypal fees.
All buyers will get the Batman Boxset trilogy collector box as free gift,buyer cover the shipping cost.the packgae weight would be 3.2-3.5 KG by EMS,shipping would be 30-35 USD to USA of EUR
Batman begins release date is 8th Dec,TDK is 28th Dec,and TDKR is 20th Jan 2019,since 4th FEB is chinese new year,so we will send out the Batman Boxset trilogy collector box at 25th Feb 2019.
I will post the batman begins beauty shot at next monday,if buyer cant accept the final design,we will refund all money to you.TDK and TDKR all beauty shot will post before Batman begins shippig,if buyer still cant accept that,we also send the refund.
Alex will send the paypal invoice when the TDK and TDKR are ready to ship.
Hope everyone understand all GB details,thanks

How comes other GB sites are selling single steelbooks in GBs?

Or will they all be cancelled?

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Do you guy know if there will be a chance to put a deposit down for the other steels on their site or is that an HDN thing only?

• Informative
Reactions: nafosb
All buyers will get the Batman Boxset trilogy collector box as free gift,buyer cover the shipping cost.the packgae weight would be 3.2-3.5 KG by EMS,shipping would be 30-35 USD to USA of EUR

I hope I don't cause more confusion with this question but does this mean that all 3 OC's plus the collector's box will ship together and the total weight will be 3.2-3.5 KG? Or is this saying that each OC will ship individually after each release date and that the collector's box will ship separately in February and that the collector's box by itself will be 3.2-3.5 KG? Because that seems like a lot of weight for a box.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I’m sorry, the reason for not selling single editions is?.....

I'm sorry I don't understand this comment. What's the difference between selling single editions and selling OC's?
HDZeta would still get the same money wouldn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.