Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you only want one edition and can spare the money now, you can probably come out ahead buying the 1 click and selling the extra 2 editions and the empty box.

Well that’s it concrete then. Defo no single editions. Stupid stupid decision.

I’m not going to say everyone should boycott them, if you want it, you want it, good luck to you all I’m sure they will look great in hand, but not for that money. But it’s not even the cost that’s put me off now, it’s the sheer arrogance of their posts, the way they treat us here, HDN made them what they are with the exposure from here & the fact that it really is ******g greed.

The funny thing is they would probably of sold clean out if they went for single sales as well, so I hope they lose money on this and people can show restraint and realise they are being taken for granted if they buy this , thus left with unsold copies. But I know, if you really want it , you’re going to get it.

And before anyone comes on and say it’s business, I know business, and this will be their fast track to losing customers. The aggroance they have sticks like a bad smell, and I will NOT be buying from them ever again.

6D09BA41-AFEE-4ACD-A2EC-A082A39E3594.gif

Last edited:
no single editions. you know what that means... scalpers buying an extra set, splitting it up, and charging 100+ for each edition.

Resellers would have charged 100+ for each edition even if there were single editions for sale just like they do with all premium editions.
Nothing has changed here.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
I still don’t get why other sites like the one that’s purely a GB site is selling single editons and no one is picking up on this

There is no way they are buying one clicks and dishing singles out that way.

Either the other site opened a GB too soon like they do with most items (they already have a GB for Antman and the wasp blufans, solo blufans and hulk blufans lol) and it will be cancelled for them OR HDZeta have allowed their only allocation of singles to that GB which would be insane.

It just don’t make sense.

I still don’t get why other sites like the one that’s purely a GB site is selling single editons and no one is picking up on this

There is no way they are buying one clicks and dishing singles out that way.

Either the other site opened a GB too soon like they do with most items (they already have a GB for Antman and the wasp blufans, solo blufans and hulk blufans lol) and it will be cancelled for them OR HDZeta have allowed their only allocation of singles to that GB which would be insane.

It just don’t make sense.

I think their single editions over there at "crazy people" will get canceled. wxlinkswd said it pretty clearly that this release will be sold only as a boxset. No way their site will get exception, nah, I don´t think so.

I think their single editions over there at "crazy people" will get canceled. wxlinkswd said it pretty clearly that this release will be sold only as a boxset. No way their site will get exception, nah, I don´t think so.

I don’t believe him mate. Hopefully I’m proved wrong tomorrow and I’ll be the first to admit it (after work lol) but I don’t believe it one bit

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
I don’t believe him mate. Hopefully I’m proved wrong tomorrow and I’ll be the first to admit it (after work lol) but I don’t believe it one bit
What is it you don't believe? So you think singles will be available tomorrow?

Reactions: Flloydo

I'm not familiar with any other group buy sites. I see people talk about other sites all the time but this is the only site that I know of.

What is it you don't believe? So you think singles will be available tomorrow?

Don’t worry. I’ll sound like a mad man if i go into it. Or unless he comes back and confirms that the other site singles will be cancelled then I’ll believe it

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I'm not familiar with any other group buy sites. I see people talk about other sites all the time but this is the only site that I know of.

There are others. Another main one for mostly blufans I suppose and then the one im speaking of are literally just a GB site of ex HDN members

Reactions: Stygian
There are others. Another main one for mostly blufans I suppose and then the one im speaking of are literally just a GB site of ex HDN members

The one for "mostly blufans" I don´t understand, I don´t see any HDzeta GB there, like never...:confused: there are not even HDzeta threads :wow:

The one for "mostly blufans" I don´t understand, I don´t see any HDzeta GB there, like never...:confused: there are not even HDzeta threads :wow:

Yeah for some reason there’s never HDZeta threads or GBs over there. Not sure why.
I’m on about the other other site that has GBs for singles

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Yeah for some reason there’s never HDZeta threads or GBs over there. Not sure why.
I’m on about the other other site that has GBs for singles

I feel like they will get singles. They seem to always have a high allocation etc. If HDN get done over like that, they and members should just throw their full weight behind Manta Lab when they do WB/DC films.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
So there is only 1 HDZeta Group Buy on here tomorrow for Batman Begins One Click and deposits for TDK & TDKR OC's. There is not just a Batman Begins OC and that is it.
As far as the Zeta website it is just for the Batman Begins One Click period.
That all correct?

I bet you that the A-holes at that site are splitting the 1clicks and selling individual copies at a markup.

So there is only 1 HDZeta Group Buy on here tomorrow for Batman Begins One Click and deposits for TDK & TDKR OC's. There is not just a Batman Begins OC and that is it.
As far as the Zeta website it is just for the Batman Begins One Click period.
That all correct?
Yes, except for the last question which I don't know the answer to.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaxxx and monanza
Status
Not open for further replies.