Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair hdzeta isn't giving us a choice in the matter. I dont need 3 copies of these movies
First off you are only getting 2 copies of the movie because the third slip contains the special pack .

Second you can always split the 1click and costs with a fellow ninja.

Reactions: cooey
I feel like they will get singles. They seem to always have a high allocation etc. If HDN get done over like that, they and members should just throw their full weight behind Manta Lab when they do WB/DC films.
At 5'5" and 230 pounds I have considerable weight in a compact package to throw behind Manta Lab. And I will do that if this "OC-only" becomes a trend from HDzeta.

$198 for one movie is insane, doesn’t matter how many editions you get with it. Other one clicks I wouldn’t say that about because you’re getting a choice to buy the one click alongside an approx $40 edition. These will be plastered all over the bay with people trying to make their money back. I’ll be avoiding this release completely. What a shame of what could’ve been

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
GB tomorrow is $198

This is broken down as follows -

$158 for Batman Begins One click + $20 deposit for The Dark Knight one click + $20 deposit for The Dark Knight Rises one click

There are 80 available for the group buy

Thanks for confirming the final details of the GB @cooey much appreciated. Nice allocation for the GB :thanks: so I’m very pumped about this and can’t wait to secure my copy now as I got my $198 already to go :joy:

Which site?

Is this really where this site is now? Banning the names of other sites?
Considering all the punk moves behind the scenes they do to us that we constantly never inform the general public of since it would then be petty ....then yes, that's where it's at. It's an order from the top of HDN that we are not going to promote other people's agendas no matter the website if they are not in good standing with us. And It's pretty freakin easy to be in good standing with us. We let a whole lot of stuff slide. Plus we arent going to openly allow such promotion of shady places and send the good people of this site knowingly to those places.

Many other "competitive" sites that we have no problem with despite what some may *want* to think are often referred to as abbreviations. We dont have a problem with those sites, but we also don't have to be their link farm of thousands of links either. We already have hundreds of theirs and others on this site, and that their proves our stance.

80 'sounds' like a good number so hopefully no bloodbath. I'll just be relieved once this one is done

80 sounds like a great number to me as I was bracing for a 50 or dare say lower so like you I’m relieved there hopefully won’t be a bloodbath. Even though I secured a HDN GB copy of HDZeta Interstellar, I really don’t feel like going through another bloodbath but was prepared to go through it as I want this so much more.

Any discussion or posts mentioning that “website” will be deleted.
Considering all the punk moves behind the scenes they do to us that we constantly never inform the general public of since it would then be petty ....then yes, that's where it's at. It's an order from the top of HDN that we are not going to promote other people's agendas no matter the website if they are not in good standing with us. And It's pretty freakin easy to be in good standing with us. We let a whole lot of stuff slide. Plus we arent going to openly allow such promotion of shady places and send the good people of this site knowingly to those places.

Many other "competitive" sites that we have no problem with despite what some may *want* to think are often referred to as abbreviations. We dont have a problem with those sites, but we also don't have to be their link farm of thousands of links either. We already have hundreds of theirs and others on this site, and that their proves our stance.

Didn’t mean to start somthing by mentioning the initials of that site (I can’t stand them) but I just smell somthing fishy going on with them and zeta. I could be very f*cking wrong though.

Based off your description I'm not sure what site everyone is talking about. Oh well

Guess no more gbs from cinemuseum?

My last word on this total fiasco and then I’m coming off the thread, unless things change and the single editions do happen to be sold seperatly then someone please tag me !:LOL:

I’ve got a feeling this will go bad for HDZeta, not only about the loss of some customers, but I think this will cost them more and worse, I think you fellow ninjas are going to too, which I hope it doesn’t for you lot.

Think about it. High cost item(s) which it will be a plural as I can’t imagine someone is only going for one of the trilogy, 4 deliveries to your destination. That’s 3 deliveries of the one clicks and delivery of the box.

That’s 4 highly possible chances of getting hit by customs. That’s bad enough as it is after shelling a small fortune for these as it is.

And then risk of damage by customs 4 times when they inspect them.

And if by luck none of the above happen, you’ve then got to run the gauntlet of getting damage free by way of quality control, I.e OCD kicking in, and to be fair, HDZeta steelbooks I’ve had always have some fault.

A part of me wants the above to happen, to teach HDZeta a lesson, but I don’t want it to happen to you ninjas, so fingers crossed for all of you.

In conclusion, not worth the hassle ! I’m out!

28D8C736-8F49-4FD6-8B0C-F96DF27F9BE1.gif

GB tomorrow is $198

$158 for Batman Begins One click + $20 deposit for The Dark Knight one click + $20 deposit for The Dark Knight Rises one click

Thanks @cooey. I k ow you said you have to approve the GB time. Is it going to be 2 hours windows before HDZeta website preorder or exact same time at Nov 11, 10 Am EST?

GB tomorrow is $198

Hi @cooey.

I have a couple questions for you. If you have the answers, great. If not, that's fine too!

1) Do you know if the number of steelbooks in each OC has been confirmed? (or your thoughts will do) Whether it's 2 or 3?

2) Do you know if the group buy tomorrow gives the option to only purchase Batmen Begins and not put a deposit on the other 2 OC's? It won't affect me but somebody had that question earlier.

Thank you for your time.

Hi @cooey.

I have a couple questions for you. If you have the answers, great. If not, that's fine too!

1) Do you know if the number of steelbooks in each OC has been confirmed? (or your thoughts will do) Whether it's 2 or 3?

2) Do you know if the group buy tomorrow gives the option to only purchase Batmen Begins and not put a deposit on the other 2 OC's? It won't affect me but somebody had that question earlier.

Thank you for your time.

1. It’ll be 2 SteelBook with a special pack in the third slip as with precious one clicks

2. As has been posted previously, the GB tomorrow is for Batman Begins with deposits for the other two. According to @wxlinkswd if you don’t like the box sets for the other two you can cancel them and will be refunded your deposit.

Reactions: Stygian
Status
Not open for further replies.