Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how the deposits will be adjusted and payments made for the other two boxes if purchased through HDZeta directly....they hardly have a functional website, and never send e-mails...how will they remind/inform buyers to make the balance payments? Not clear at all....I think better to purchase through HDN even if it costs a little more just to be sure we get the updates on time and payments go through smoothly....
exactly why I did it. plus support to the community of course. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Does purchasing direct guarantee the other 2 editions plus boxset?
How would that work exactly? Say I go buy Batman Begins direct from HDzeta why am I guaranteed the other 2 boxsets when they go on sale?
It says this below the statement below BB on the website, how do they reserve you a copy on the website? Or do they invoice you in your email somehow?

Please note this item only for Batman Trilogy boxsets,price include the 40USD deposit for The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises,20 USD for each Title,we will suntract this deposite from the TDK and TDKR orders.
Deposit will not refund if the Batman Begins order shipped,we will show all Batman Trilogy Besuty shot before the Batman begins shipping.

How would that work exactly? Say I go buy Batman Begins direct from HDzeta why am I guaranteed the other 2 boxsets when they go on sale?
It says this below the statement below BB on the website, how do they reserve you a copy on the website? Or do they invoice you in your email somehow?

Please note this item only for Batman Trilogy boxsets,price include the 40USD deposit for The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises,20 USD for each Title,we will suntract this deposite from the TDK and TDKR orders.
Deposit will not refund if the Batman Begins order shipped,we will show all Batman Trilogy Besuty shot before the Batman begins shipping.
They won’t go on a regular sale from what I’ve gathered, you will be invoiced to pay the balance. You’ve secured them by paying the deposit.

Well you may not agree mate, and that’s your opinion and I’m glad you snagged one, it’s a great looking set, but a hell of a lot of people agree with me.

HDZeta was always going to sell out on this, one of the most popular trilogy’s of all time with great art etc. The fiasco is how they’ve alienated a lot of people on this knowing full well some wont be able to afford it or whatever their reasons, me personally comes down to principle, far too much money to burn on something that is quite trivial, I’ve got better things to spend my money on.

But ultimately what really grates me is the complete discontent they’ve shown to their customers and especially HDN that practically made them with promotion of their product through GBs etc.

You can disagree with me, I respect that, I’m slightly jealous I didn’t get one, I’m honest like that, but I won’t support a business that runs that way.

Be sure to post your pics so I can have a good look at what I missed out on, but I’m at peace with it. :thumbs: I’m standing my opinion.
I agree with you to a certain extent.
I agree that some may not find the one click affordable but putting that aside, I also think the one click being the only option is a bad move, affordable or not. Knowing how popular this is, you're correct in that it would always sell out. A zeta TDK trilogy with UHD... yep, for sure! They're a business, they know what they're doing.
They missed a trick by not releasing a UHD trilogy with just one slip/steel of each movie (extras of each bundled somewhere) as an alternative I feel but that's just my opinion.
All that being said, I cannot feel your passion for this move as I only collect DC/Marvel steels on the whole now and only one clicks as my first choice. With this being advertised as an 'ultimate set' of, in my opinion, the greatest batman movies to date (and yes, I go weak for artwork and get blinded by sets) then it's something I was never going to be able to pass up on... UNLESS unaffordable. I budgeted for it on purpose though predicting what was potentially coming.
As much as Zeta have made some bad moves here, they've also made some good ones.

After so much consideration I decided no to support the new acciones companies are taken, money wise I have the money to pay for this releases, I have been saving since this was announced, but it’s just not coo that just a few have the chance to buy this! First filmarena with deadpool and now HDzeta! This kind of behavior is desenchanting me more n more and the fact that now days all movies have a Steelbook treatment, some with awesome work, but most of them with a crappy one and the increase on their prices! I passed on the OC for the saving private Ryan because of the same reason n I was able to get the version i wanted from a nice member so hopefully down the road I may be able to get the edition I wanted for this release and if not though.....believe me I’m not the kind of person I write essays here lol but this new tactics outrage me!i always wanted to use that word lol

Quick question, does anyone know what happens with a 'Payment Failed' order on HDZeta? The order is in my order history but I assume I don't need to do anything further to cancel it or anything?

I agree with you to a certain extent.
I agree that some may not find the one click affordable but putting that aside, I also think the one click being the only option is a bad move, affordable or not. Knowing how popular this is, you're correct in that it would always sell out. A zeta TDK trilogy with UHD... yep, for sure! They're a business, they know what they're doing.
They missed a trick by not releasing a UHD trilogy with just one slip/steel of each movie (extras of each bundled somewhere) as an alternative I feel but that's just my opinion.
All that being said, I cannot feel your passion for this move as I only collect DC/Marvel steels on the whole now and only one clicks as my first choice. With this being advertised as an 'ultimate set' of, in my opinion, the greatest batman movies to date (and yes, I go weak for artwork and get blinded by sets) then it's something I was never going to be able to pass up on... UNLESS unaffordable. I budgeted for it on purpose though predicting what was potentially coming.
As much as Zeta have made some bad moves here, they've also made some good ones.
Totally get you mate, that’s your thing, why wouldn’t you?
The cost is a factor, but was never my reason for not getting it, it’s just not on. They would of sold the one clicks no problem along with the single editions. These are extremely popular movies and they would have no trouble shifting them.

If I had a one click thing i would of jumped on it, but alas I don’t, but can’t fathom their stupid decision not to sell single editions of them. They would of made even more money! Just basic business sense. It’s not like they were selling the sharknado premiums where they, hope to god, wouldn’t have a big following and left with loads of copies unsold and hit them in the pockets.

I do I feel like a broken record now, so I’m going to shut up, in case a certain mod who took issue with what I was saying last night comes in here trying to put words in my mouth.

Quick question, does anyone know what happens with a 'Payment Failed' order on HDZeta? The order is in my order history but I assume I don't need to do anything further to cancel it or anything?
You don't need to anything with a payment failed order. It's basically already cancelled. You can't pay again even if you wished to keep the order. I learnt this with their Blade Runner release (1st time it happened to me). Another reason I just joined the GB here, saves a lot of hassle.

Reactions: wquach
Anyone else curioua why these are still in stock on the website? All I can think of is the security errors/warnings with firefox and google chrome. Unless the demand for these isn't what we thought?

Anyone else curioua why these are still in stock on the website? All I can think of is the security errors/warnings with firefox and google chrome. Unless the demand for these isn't what we thought?
I have to agree with Mickle, not curious :p But having said that, they had sold out on the site, so they must've had a restock of some kind, maybe from other GBs that didn't sell out?? Maybe what you're suggesting as well. There's no way these won't sell out. 83 OCs in 6 min is pretty impressive I think.

I tried the website first but received warnings with Chrome and Firefox that the connection is not safe. Why is this still a problem?
In April 2018, Chrome (and a bit later, Firefox) started distrusting older Symantec-issued TLS/SSL security certificates. Last month that distrust was extended to all Symantec-issued certificates.

The problem won't go away until Payease, the credit card payment processor used by HDzeta, renews their site's security certificate.

That won't happen before April 2019, when Payease's current certificate expires.

Note that at least IE is still perfectly happy with Payease's current certificate.

You don't need to anything with a payment failed order. It's basically already cancelled. You can't pay again even if you wished to keep the order. I learnt this with their Blade Runner release (1st time it happened to me). Another reason I just joined the GB here, saves a lot of hassle.

Yooo! Long time since our last correspondence, hope you're doing well :) . Thanks for the clarification man.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Status
Not open for further replies.