Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOve the reserve System for This Trilogy :emb: if you go for the Boxset of the first film at least you don't have to stress and worry about missing out and having an incomplete Trilogy :smug:

@djjez83 it was said that you could get your deposit back as an option so this should not be an issue.

HDzeta BOXSETS ROCK !!!:drool::oohyeah:
From what wxlinks said I don’t think you can get your deposit back. You can either accept the 3 boxsets when you see the BS for the other 2 or you can be refunded the whole amount. If you just want Batman Begins it’s essentially $198 if you don’t want the others.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
From what wxlinks said I don’t think you can get your deposit back. You can either accept the 3 boxsets when you see the BS for the other 2 or you can be refunded the whole amount. If you just want Batman Begins it’s essentially $198 if you don’t want the others.

Hopefully that isn't a problem for anyone. I would think if anybody only wanted one boxset that it would be TDK.

Hopefully that isn't a problem for anyone. I would think if anybody only wanted one boxset that it would be TDK.
Yep The Dark Knight is widely regarded as the best of the 3 movies. It looks like it’s all or nothing with these releases. I don’t agree with these sale tactics myself so I will be passing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Status
Not open for further replies.