Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for anyone who may be able to help.

So I ordered the batman begins and paid the deposit for the other two when it went live but had to cancel just before Xmas as had some financial matters arise. I've since come into some money and want to resume purchasing the sets, HDZeta via their website tell me they're fully sold out of Batman Begins (which I don't really believe tbh) but if I was to buy one after market or source from elsewhere would I still be able to purchase the other two sets plus the collectors box from HDZeta or is that option only on their site for people who bought Batman begins on their site direct?

Cheers

So I ordered the batman begins and paid the deposit for the other two when it went live but had to cancel just before Xmas as had some financial matters arise. I've since come into some money and want to resume purchasing the sets, HDZeta via their website tell me they're fully sold out of Batman Begins (which I don't really believe tbh) but if I was to buy one after market or source from elsewhere would I still be able to purchase the other two sets plus the collectors box from HDZeta or is that option only on their site for people who bought Batman begins on their site direct?

Cheers

Unless some kind soul on here is selling their copy of Batman Begins and has no intention of fulfilling their order (maybe you could pay on their behalf), then I think the secondary market would indeed be your only option.

Reactions: Covcraig
Unless some kind soul on here is selling their copy of Batman Begins and has no intention of fulfilling their order (maybe you could pay on their behalf), then I think the secondary market would indeed be your only option.

Cheers for the reply.. Like I said, if I get Batman Begins off someone can I order the other two direct? It would be an understatement to say nothing about this release is crystal clear.

Hopefully an opportunity will present itself to me but if not I'll have to live with it :)

I even enhanced the image above to really bring out the colour of the foam.

I've had quite the international delivery day today.

Batman Begins OC from HDZeta China
Batman v Superman and Justice League Mondo X steelbooks from Amazon Italy
The Little Mermaid Mondo X, GOTG Vol. 2 and Thor Ragnarok Lenticular steelbooks from Zavvi UK and
Venom steelbook from Best Buy Canada.

Never had a day like that before and probably never again! :happy:

Cheers
What’s been communicated so far is that all three OCs will only be sold together, from the same source. And that everyone who buy all three from the same source and wants to cover the postage costs, are guaranteed the big box. So that means that no, you won’t be able to buy the other two direct if you haven’t gotten ahold of BB direct first. It’s also what’s written on the direct product page for TDK+TDKR. And if you do end up buying from different sources, you won’t automatically be entitled to the big box. I guess things can change, maybe when they’ve sold all three they will release some last cancelled full packages as a restock? Chances are slim but I wouldn’t give up quite yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k and Covcraig
What’s been communicated so far is that all three OCs will only be sold together, from the same source. And that everyone who buy all three from the same source and wants to cover the postage costs, are guaranteed the big box. So that means that no, you won’t be able to buy the other two direct if you haven’t gotten ahold of BB direct first. It’s also what’s written on the direct product page for TDK+TDKR. And if you do end up buying from different sources, you won’t automatically be entitled to the big box. I guess things can change, maybe when they’ve sold all three they will release some last cancelled full packages as a restock? Chances are slim but I wouldn’t give up quite yet.

Cheers mate. I did contact HDZeta about reinstating my order or something to that effect but they reckon all Batman Begins have sold out. I can't personally see 1000 Batman Begins selling out considering the time of year they went on sale and the fact you have to buy all 3 boxsets if for example you only wanted Dark Knight but I could be wrong. I'm sure there must be cancellations but if not, it's just one of them things

Cheers mate. I did contact HDZeta about reinstating my order or something to that effect but they reckon all Batman Begins have sold out. I can't personally see 1000 Batman Begins selling out considering the time of year they went on sale and the fact you have to buy all 3 boxsets if for example you only wanted Dark Knight but I could be wrong. I'm sure there must be cancellations but if not, it's just one of them things
I suppose they sold all their stock initially but as you say there are bound to be some cancellations, 100%. Hopefully they will offer that stock eventually for those who missed out for different reasons, but if they do I reckon that won’t be until the full set has been shipped out to buyers. Fingers crossed something shows up!

Reactions: Covcraig
There are 1.35 billion Chinese in the world against only 1000 Batman Begins sets.;)

Can't wait to receive mine. What is everyone favourite?

Off pics alone, I'd say SL then special pack??

Status
Not open for further replies.