Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is such a massive release, I think I’ll go one step further and don’t even open the shipping box. Gonna have to keep this is as mint and protected as possible. Need a new display area for all four of these beautiful brown boxes.
That bespeaks mental illness, with all due respect.:p

I had to open mine as the cellophane wasn't OCD mint :(

Maybe I should have asked for a replacement from HDZeta EEK!

Well worth the wait as this is an amazing Boxset from HDZeta. My favourite Slip would have to be the Special Pack as the treatment this has received along with the artwork is astonishing. The Lenti’s all look amazing and that Steelbook is to die for with that mirror gloss finish :drool: I see HDZeta have finally changed their card stock so you can actually touch it without it being a fingerprint magnet :woot: as mentioned previously I also had what it seems glue residue from the foam on my OC shrink wrap which would’ve been a real pain to remove if I was to keep it sealed. QC wise I did really well as my steelbooks were mint except for a few random scattered dust fibres under the gloss coat and also one of my poster’s in the 4K Lenti had a mild crease in it where it has buckled. So all in all I’m very stoked with my copy as it is amazing release by HDZ which oozes quality and class which makes me eager to get TDK and TDKR now :joy:

C1E9A9EA-9CEE-4232-B3C6-08FE9A2CA133.jpeg

Last edited:
I cant tell from the images in the OP and I guess I wasnt paying attention, but does the lenti edition actually have a copy of the movie in it? the image just says 2D bonus discs

Status
Not open for further replies.