Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got ya. The biggest shame is that I wanted only one edition, too (SL in all cases), and sell all the others. But now I have the OC in hands, I dont have the heart to do it. Maybe one day..... maybe....
I'm the same as you for sure, only wanted the SL of all of them.
@Stygian Main thing for me is the 4K disc in terms of discs. The extras disc, not too fussed by as I have a disc of extras that are probably 99% the same, but would still be nice. Empty disc holders do annoy me a bit. Seems like that copy isn't complete if there's a space.

Yeah, close to £400 and you get 6 steelbooks and some goodies, most of which I won't really care about. All I really want is one steel for each of the movies that will house all discs, then one nice slip.

One day my brain will stop me from spending such a ridiculous amount of money on them, but not at the moment. HDZ are the only supplier I buy OC from, and that's not by choice really, it's more necessity, if that makes sense. I can hate the model as much as I want, but I'll still buy since it's the best premium for these movies. If only Manta or similar did them so I could buy one copy of each movie and save myself around £250... insane when I think about it like that.

You should think about seeing if anyone is splitting their sets... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.