Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how the 4k edition has two disc slots but they intentionally kept out the bonus disc to get people to want both steelbooks. not scummy at all

I like how the 4k edition has two disc slots but they intentionally kept out the bonus disc to get people to want both steelbooks. not scummy at all
You had to purchase the entire one click regardless so it doesn't really matter. You end up with all anyway.

Well worth the wait as this is an amazing Boxset from HDZeta. My favourite Slip would have to be the Special Pack as the treatment this has received along with the artwork is astonishing. The Lenti’s all look amazing and that Steelbook is to die for with that mirror gloss finish :drool: I see HDZeta have finally changed their card stock so you can actually touch it without it being a fingerprint magnet :woot: as mentioned previously I also had what it seems glue residue from the foam on my OC shrink wrap which would’ve been a real pain to remove if I was to keep it sealed. QC wise I did really well as my steelbooks were mint except for a few random scattered dust fibres under the gloss coat and also one of my poster’s in the 4K Lenti had a mild crease in it where it has buckled. So all in all I’m very stoked with my copy as it is amazing release by HDZ which oozes quality and class which makes me eager to get TDK and TDKR now :joy:

View attachment 408565

Yes the glue on the shrinkwrap with the foam threads attached is a bit annoying.

Would be very appreciated if someone could check if there's german audio on the 4k disc. :)

Not sure about BB, but on HDzeta webstore they have the Audio Specs for TDK + TDKR 4K UHD Disk ( I would assume that BB should be the same (n):dunno: )

4K UHD:
Video:2160 HDR 16x9 LB 2.40
Audio:ENG (Dolby Atmos TrueHD), ENG ADS-UK (5.1 DD), GER (Dolby Atmos TrueHD), HUN (5.1 DD), ITA (5.1 DTS-HDMA), JPN (5.1 DD), PFR (Dolby Atmos TrueHD), POL (5.1 DD), THA (5.1 DD),CSP (5.1 DD), CZE (5.1 DD)
Subtitles: ARB, CCH, CNT, CRO, CSP, CZE, DAN, DUT, ENG SDH, EPO, FIN, GER SDH, GRK, HUN,, ITA SDH, JPN, KOR, NOR, PFR, POL, RMA, SWE, THA

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Patr0n
505 USD is the total now, since there was a miscalculation in the second GB price and we have to pay +14 USD
Yeah, close to £400 and you get 6 steelbooks and some goodies, most of which I won't really care about. All I really want is one steel for each of the movies that will house all discs, then one nice slip.

One day my brain will stop me from spending such a ridiculous amount of money on them, but not at the moment. HDZ are the only supplier I buy OC from, and that's not by choice really, it's more necessity, if that makes sense. I can hate the model as much as I want, but I'll still buy since it's the best premium for these movies. If only Manta or similar did them so I could buy one copy of each movie and save myself around £250... insane when I think about it like that.

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Yeah, close to £400 and you get 6 steelbooks and some goodies, most of which I won't really care about. All I really want is one steel for each of the movies that will house all discs, then one nice slip.

One day my brain will stop me from spending such a ridiculous amount of money on them, but not at the moment. HDZ are the only supplier I buy OC from, and that's not by choice really, it's more necessity, if that makes sense. I can hate the model as much as I want, but I'll still buy since it's the best premium for these movies. If only Manta or similar did them so I could buy one copy of each movie and save myself around £250... insane when I think about it like that.

I really wish you wouldn't mention the total money like that. It gives me heart palpitations every time I think about it. Must admit, little disappointed to log in to see a further payment is needed when I thought I was done and dusted.

But as you say, HDZ are a company that are producing these editions for films that we want, and as such we will continue to make it rain on them. lol

Not that this affects me but it seems silly that if you want to watch the 4K disc and the blu-ray extras disc that you have to open both steelbooks. They should have included the extras disc in both steelbooks.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
@davhyl @TheJoker
Stop adding things up. You're going to give yourselves a heart attack.

ITS NOT ME!!!!! haha.
I never add up money when I'm buying One Clicks. I don't ever want to think about that.... especially when I have these three HDZ's for the Nolan Trilogy and the two marvel Blufans OC's on order. Been a very expensive half year. lol

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k

I got ya. The biggest shame is that I wanted only one edition, too (SL in all cases), and sell all the others. But now I have the OC in hands, I dont have the heart to do it. Maybe one day..... maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.