Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If HDZeat really does the Trilogy box set then the question is what edition would they be putting in the box? Lenti? Full slip?

I'd be happy if they just did an empty box for those who want to decide themselves. So you can choose your favorite from each of the three releases to add into said box. Of course this would mean the full/lenti slips would have to have the same thickness. I'm sure HDzeta could pull that off. However, I see how this idea could become too complex to handle. More likely they'll just stick to the regular three editions per film strategy. But I'd happily be proven wrong. ;)

Now the question is, do people prefer:
- one edition for each film -> one click = complete trilogy in 1 boxset
- 3 editions for each film -> 3 boxsets

Now the question is, do people prefer:
- one edition for each film -> one click = complete trilogy in 1 boxset
- 3 editions for each film -> 3 boxsets

One great edition per film would suffice. @Apo
But there would be a lot of fighting over the question whether this one edition should be a lenti or a regular full slip. (I'd opt for the latter.) So maybe it should better be one of each, to please (almost) everyone.
However and more realistically I'm with @cooey:

I know they are going to milk the hell of it and do a One Click box set for each movie but I’d love them to do one edition of each movie fully loaded and do a trilogy box set for it.

This.

One great edition per film would suffice. @Apo
But there would be a lot of fighting over the question whether this one edition should be a lenti or a regular full slip. (I'd opt for the latter.) So maybe it should better be one of each, to please (almost) everyone.
However and more realistically I'm with @cooey.
Yeah maybe they could do a trilogy boxset with lenti and a trilogy boxset with full slips.

But yeah I would definitely hate it if there was 1 box per movie. For once making a box set would make sense, so I hope they don't go the easy way.

I know they are going to milk the hell of it and do a One Click box set for each movie but I’d love them to do one edition of each movie fully loaded and do a trilogy box set for it.
Yeah that would be incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.