Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my favourite BB poster art and it wasnt used on any steelbook yet so Im very happy with it. It was clear from the start they wont be using any new artworks since its WB, but so glad they picked this one.

I'm sure I have that steelbook already (I have so many copies of Batman Begins I loose track) :p

The artwork looks very familiar but nothing I currently have. I think it's the colours as the BB steels are orange tinted, TDK are blue and TDKR are black and white.

I'll be passing on all of these. I have two steelbooks for each movie already and as much as the slips may look good, would rather spend it elsewhere.

Looks practically the same as the 2013 Zavvi release (same colour, flying bats). Only diff is Bats is looking at the floor rather than carrying Rachel.

DKR looks practically the same as the WWA. Big let down.

The only good one is TDK, and I’m not gonna buy a one click just for one artwork. Already got the UCE from Amazon a few years ago, so I’ll just pick up the 4k amarays.

Really liking this as I haven't got the Zavvi release. Although they are very similar, I prefer this.

I like the back on all three but not loving the front of DKR.

Last edited:
1 good thing about these is they're almost guaranteed to be 100% super glossy which the other Dark Knight steels have not been

This isn't mind-blowing or anything but I like it. Most of the BB promotional art were quite similar to each other, weren't they? I got into the collecting game late so I don’t own a BB steel yet (and the finishes on the ones I've seen don't seem that nice), I'm considering picking this up.

Don't know how good these images are for steelbook art but would make for stunning lenticulars with those distant, middle and foreground bats (if done right) . . . nice synergy across the covers though (unlike on previous editions).

I suppose you can never have too many BATMAN, SUPERMAN etc. steelbooks although they must be getting close to exhausting the ideas from the original posters . . .

The trilogy - a selection from around and about of what's gone before in the way of steelbooks:-
WWA .............................................................................................................................................................................................. Spain .....................................................................................................................................................................
upload_2018-1-22_22-41-40.png
coleccion-steelbook-the-dark-knight-trilogy-blu-ray-dvd-l_cover.jpg

....................................................................................................................................................................................................UK etc. BATMAN group ...............................................................................................................................
maxresdefault.jpg
upload_2018-1-22_23-8-59.png

S. Korea ...........................................................................................................................S Korea (1st & 2nd release) ...........................................................................................................................................................................................
a1-jpeg.123824
upload_2018-1-22_23-4-41.png

........................................................................................................ UK ........................................................................................................................................................................................ Japan .......................................................

upload_2018-1-22_22-34-17.png
Batman_Begins_The_Dark_Knight_%255BBlu-ray_Steelbook%255D_%255BUK%255D_6.JPG
upload_2018-1-22_22-36-54.png

........................................................................................................................................................................................................... Germany ...........................................................................................................................................................
batman-the-dark-knight-trilogie-blu-ray-steelbook-exclu-amazonde-03.jpg
batman-the-dark-knight-trilogie-blu-ray-steelbook-exclu-amazonde-05.jpg
upload_2018-1-22_23-16-39.png

maxresdefault.jpg

...............................................France ...................................................................................................................... WWA ........................................................................................................................................................................................
upload_2018-1-22_23-21-45.png
upload_2018-1-22_23-29-0.png

Don't know how good these images are for steelbook art but would make for stunning lenticulars with those distant, middle and foreground bats (if done right) . . . nice synergy across the covers though (unlike on previous editions).

I suppose you can never have too many BATMAN, SUPERMAN etc. steelbooks although they must be getting close to exhausting the ideas from the original posters . . .

The trilogy - a selection from around and about of what's gone before in the way of steelbooks:-
WWA .............................................................................................................................................................................................. Spain .....................................................................................................................................................................
View attachment 354560
coleccion-steelbook-the-dark-knight-trilogy-blu-ray-dvd-l_cover.jpg

....................................................................................................................................................................................................UK etc. BATMAN group ...............................................................................................................................
maxresdefault.jpg
View attachment 354562
S. Korea ...........................................................................................................................S Korea (1st & 2nd release) ...........................................................................................................................................................................................
a1-jpeg.123824
View attachment 354561
........................................................................................................ UK ........................................................................................................................................................................................ Japan .......................................................

View attachment 354558
Batman_Begins_The_Dark_Knight_%255BBlu-ray_Steelbook%255D_%255BUK%255D_6.JPG
View attachment 354559
........................................................................................................................................................................................................... Germany ...........................................................................................................................................................
batman-the-dark-knight-trilogie-blu-ray-steelbook-exclu-amazonde-03.jpg
batman-the-dark-knight-trilogie-blu-ray-steelbook-exclu-amazonde-05.jpg
View attachment 354563
maxresdefault.jpg

...............................................France ...................................................................................................................... WWA ........................................................................................................................................................................................
View attachment 354564 View attachment 354565

Are those your collection?

Looks fantastic. :thumbs:

I am not in the camp that gets their panties all in a wad just because the "artwork has been used before already".

That holds zero point zero zero percent weight with me.

Here's why... when you look back in 2 years, and you are holding this edition, plus the (obviously inferior) edition that had previously used this artwork first, the last thing on earth you will think is the right thing to do is to toss the BEST version in the can and keep the version that printed first.

If a retailer put out artwork in the past but didn't give it the master class, then I say there will always be room for a do-over.

Enter HDZeta. :naughty:

HDZETA, please re-release Interstellar with 4k. That was right before you transitioned to the new and higher quality paper/stock company.

Status
Not open for further replies.