Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, the information in OP reads as if it's 4k with the bonus and 2d discs in with it as opposed to 4k UHD or 2d and Bonus

I doubt that will be the case with these as they’ve said since day one that they will be UHD

Thank god you replied with that. Hope it's correct!!

I shan't be buying the OCs and if the others didn't have 4K then I wouldn't be on them either so it'd be a no go!

I watched that Unabomber show on Netflix a couple of weeks back, the way Paul Bettany portrayed Ted Kaczynski is how I imagine Virkia to be when writing those long ass posts. Lol
I might be unique . . . but when I dip into HDN I like to see photos of steelbooks (no matter from which source), read about the finish, check release and pre-order dates etc.
I do not dip in to read sarky and inane comments that have zero value to any reasonably intelligent person.
I believe you to be a reasonably intelligent person . . . so please don't keep on proving me wrong time after time with your pathetic and unworthy comments on my posts . . . posts which may have zero value to you and other like-minded individuals but do have value to a few select others.
Thank you

I might be unique . . . but when I dip into HDN I like to see photos of steelbooks (no matter from which source), read about the finish, check release and pre-order dates etc.
I do not dip in to read sarky and inane comments that have zero value to any reasonably intelligent person.
I believe you to be a reasonably intelligent person . . . so please don't keep on proving me wrong time after time with your pathetic and unworthy comments on my posts . . . posts which may have zero value to you and other like-minded individuals but do have value to a few select others.
Thank you
I love your blogs no matter how long they are...
Do you also consider me a reasonably intelligent person? :kiss:

Thank you
Dude, regardless of how long your posts are and regardless of whether or not people read them or care to see them, your posts actually bring something to the forum and you're doing nothing wrong.
Others just b***h and moan and waste time talking about you rather than the actual steelbooks. I think it's a medical condition or something. You'll continue to be attacked because it's easy to do so through a keyboard. You'll never meet these people so what have you lost? sod all! lol.

Anyway, as far as this set goes, not a fan myself and was quite looking forward to the artwork reveals, however, the slips may save these overall. I'm going to pass and invest wisely in the ongoing MCU series. Next stop: Thor Ragnarok.

Status
Not open for further replies.