Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the update :) Would TDK and TDKR ship individually?

No as he said they hope to ship both together

The delay is a welcome one for me tbh, didn't fancy having to pay another 1 click invoice this side of the new year

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
No as he said they hope to ship both together

The delay is a welcome one for me tbh, didn't fancy having to pay another 1 click invoice this side of the new year

The way it reads is we get hit with 2 x $199 payments in one go.....I would much rather pay for one now and then another in January

The way it reads is we get hit with 2 x $199 payments in one go.....I would much rather pay for one now and then another in January

Wouldn't it be $139 each? Or something like that? Wasn't it $199 for Batman Begins because it included $40.00 in deposits?

Where did he say that they would be shipped together and not individually?

Update:
We got the china WB email today,since the 4K UHD discs still not complete the customs clearance,so the release delay to 20-22th Dec 2018.
We also have a good news for everyone,we will try to release the TDK and TDKR at both,the release date would be 10th-12th Jan 2019.
I will keep update for everyone.Sorry again for the delay.

Obviously a bit of a language barrier but I'm sure that's the point he was trying to make :p

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Shipped together but I'm sure they will still be in separate boxes. So technically shipped "individually".

What would be the point in that?

"we're going to ship them at the same time but charge you two lots of postage"

Who knows because like I said english obviously isn't his first language but I read it that they're going to try and ship them together

Who knows because like I said english obviously isn't his first language but I read it that they're going to try and ship them together

Do they make double one click boxes with protective foam for each? I'd rather 2 separate boxes to help avoid customs.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k

At least in the past, tracked parcels from China above 2 kg weight category have always necessitated EMS service.

Two box sets shipped together via EMS; there'd be no savings in shipping costs and a guaranteed stop at customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.