Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No as he said they hope to ship both together

The delay is a welcome one for me tbh, didn't fancy having to pay another 1 click invoice this side of the new year

I agree. Didn't fancy paying another £100+ this side of Xmas even though it was coming, and I would hope with a delay now that payment isn't asked for before Christmas.

No delay = Cool to pay
Delay but still want money before = not cool.

I would rather now pay for both in January.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
Atleast this way Batman Begins will miss a bulk of the pre Xmas rush, which is a relief in a way. I am quite comfortable for a double payment early Jan as my wallet is feeling lighter and lighter the closer we get to Xmas :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Atleast this way Batman Begins will miss a bulk of the pre Xmas rush, which is a relief in a way. I am quite comfortable for a double payment early Jan as my wallet is feeling lighter and lighter the closer we get to Xmas :ohno:
Then it will be Man of Steel and Aquaman too lol. It's never ending.

Then it will be Man of Steel and Aquaman too lol. It's never ending.

Haha yeah the never ending cycle but atleast by then I will be all upto date getting all the OOS Premium and/or Steelbooks that I’ve missed out on since I only started up this hobby 10 months ago. What do you believe will get released first the long awaited MoS or Aquaman?

Anybody know anything about the HDZeta website being down? I haven't been abel to access it / get error when going there. Have heard other people having the same issue and was wondering if there's been any reason for it being down.

I thought they had done away with the gold label for some time now, or was that only for the single editions?

Wouldn’t mind seeing videos of how the lentis on the single editons have turned out

Status
Not open for further replies.