Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of curiosity, if your package for example in this case one of these batman boxsets go missing in the post or gets seriously damaged then what do HDZeta do?

Claiming the parcel is only $16 would mean they couldn't claim the loss back through the postage insurance so would they provide a replacement or a refund?

Only a guess but since there is tracking I'm thinking HDZeta is going to provide you a replacement if they have any or provide a refund if they don't. Then it's up to them to sort it out with whatever carrier. If the carrier is only going to give HDZeta $16 then HDZeta would have to eat the rest. That's what I would expect.

That's what I would expect I would have to do if that were to happen with something I were to sell.

Reactions: Covcraig
Only a guess but since there is tracking I'm thinking HDZeta is going to provide you a replacement if they have any or provide a refund if they don't. Then it's up to them to sort it out with whatever carrier. If the carrier is only going to give HDZeta $16 then HDZeta would have to eat the rest. That's what I would expect.

That's what I would expect I would have to do if that were to happen with something I were to sell.
I don’t think it works that way. The package is delivered, it’s at customs, but is delivered. I have seen that status several times when I had to pick it up at customs.
The carrier is not responsible anymore, customs is.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I don’t think it works that way. The package is delivered, it’s at customs, but is delivered. I have seen that status several times when I had to pick it up at customs.
The carrier is not responsible anymore, customs is.

I understand but that's not what I meant. I was referring to @Covcraig's question about if it goes missing or is damaged.

Reactions: Covcraig
This is the obvious risk you all take in asking for lower marked value to avoid customs. I know this has happened before with @Aniv and customs here in the US. Took like a month to work out and official papers from the retailer and WB I think. Good luck!

Yea it was more than a month. I think like 3 months maybe if I remember correctly with Jungle Book Nova.

There is no limit for import from Korea under this category but for some reason the package was marked under MSRP. Their concern was if the product is bootleg or not. Now I make sure they are marked at full value.

Sorry to hear about your troubles @wouter (n) Sounds stressful.. :ugh: I hope you're able to get that sorted and have your package returned asap.

I received my package last week, as a whole, it's a superb set just as expected! I found only 1 truly noticeable flaw throughout everything I looked at, and that's a manufacturing defect in the spot glossing on my SL.. :squint: May have to contact HDzeta for a replacement for that as it bugs me, but overall, very happy indeed! :D Roll on TDK and TDKR :batman::cigar:

1/4
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190117121248383_COVER_wm.jpg

IMG_20190117_175102_wm (1).jpg

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190117122027404_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190117122302424_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190117122559867_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190117122922283_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190117123300193_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190117154459356_COVER_wm.jpg

The many pics because there's many that haven't unsealed? :rofl:
Lol, something like that. May well go BIG or go home if you're gonna open, right? :D It was a joy to open, that's for sure :joy: More of you folks should try it once in a while ;)
...and me. I was just about to open mine but you did it first coincidentally. Love you.
:LOL: You're welcome :kiss:

Reactions: ChrisPatt
I received my package last week, as a whole, it's a superb set just as expected! I found only 1 truly noticeable flaw throughout everything I looked at, and that's a manufacturing defect in the spot glossing on my SL.. :squint:

So what is it exactly? Despite the fantastic photos you took, I couldn't make out any defect in the spot glossing on the SL.
By the way, I really like how you arrange the postcards and other boni in your pictures. Always a pleasure to look at.

Reactions: Mickle_89
So what is it exactly? Despite the fantastic photos you took, I couldn't make out any defect in the spot glossing on the SL.
By the way, I really like how you arrange the postcards and other boni in your pictures. Always a pleasure to look at.

Also didn´t noticed anything on the single lenti :confused: . Me on the other hand, I have few paint chips on the steelbook on front side :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.