Batman Begins (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 53) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 15, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on January 19, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $175.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D+Flip Lenticuar (Front), 3D Lenticular (Back) Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman_begins_BOX_packshot_OC_2000x.jpgBatman_begins_packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBB_Batman_beginsA_2000x.jpgBatman_begins_packshot_DLSB_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder if they'll do the bat logo on the spines of TDK and TDKR, that way if you get one FS, one DL A and one DL B you'll kind of have a complete logo albeit different styles

Reactions: Granada
Wonder if they'll do the bat logo on the spines of TDK and TDKR, that way if you get one FS, one DL A and one DL B you'll kind of have a complete logo albeit different styles
not possible since the DLs have the mid or the end of the logo.. that would mean you need to arrange them (batman begins) as second or third..
it's just a trick to get the OCD collectors to buy all 3 editions of each movie

edit: misread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Had always assumed TDK trilogy would take Manta Exclusive numbers 42-44 as they were 'announced' the same the same time as the Matrix trilogy. Bit of a swerve to put them 53-55

Glad this is their first release of the year.

Was really hoping, that the one click art would have been on a slip though. Blufans already used it on their one click, HDZeta used it on their steelbook so I thought it would make sense for Manta Lab to use this artwork on a slip since it hasn't been done yet.

Anyway, I'm still very happy with the Full Slip. I really like both the front and the back art so will definitely go for this version, and I've always been a fan of the steelbook art. Just hope for a great finish on the slip.

Got hdz one click motherbox set, and blufans one click for each movie of the trilogy, no need to start with this one for almost rehashed Artwork. Had it been something ground breaking then fair enough, will pass.

Reactions: MM3
Sorry if this is a repeated question but who's doing the GB and where? Assuming its not on the Hidefninja store?
IF it's being done here, it will via Aniv and his own store. That's an IF, as he aluded to recently that he may be stop doing GBs.

Don’t have any of the previous premium releases so this is an easy buy, or at least I thought it was! I like the FS but feel compelled to get the DL A because of my OCD. I’ll probably roll the dice and go with the FS and hope I like the others where it will complete the symbol. They really should have released beauty shots for all three films to make it an easier decision.

Don’t have any of the previous premium releases so this is an easy buy, or at least I thought it was! I like the FS but feel compelled to get the DL A because of my OCD. I’ll probably roll the dice and go with the FS and hope I like the others where it will complete the symbol. They really should have released beauty shots for all three films to make it an easier decision.
I was tempted with the lenti too, but not knowing what the image would flip/flop to was doing my head in....

Reactions: Flloydo
Thought about this too but if you wanted them in order on your shelf you’d need to buy the FS for begins, the DL-A for TDK and the DL-B for TDKR and there’s simply no telling if you will like those artworks. Like @jaffajakes said it’s a shame we can’t at least see the designs for the other slips. But they never did that with matrix or Spider-Man so I wasn’t expecting them too anyway. Regardless, it’s still annoying

Unless you just go for the DL-A for each release and that way you get the middle part of the bat sign. Wouldn’t look too bad on the shelf if you just wanted 1 of each film

So annoyed that the DL-A is a flip flop lenti. The Blufans single lenti Is the weakest of the batman begins slips because of the change of image. So that would be my choice here and I know Manta won’t transition to a completely different image so maybe the bats move and flap about but it’s still annoying because I like those 2 images for the front and back the most and was slightly happy that Manta use them separately. But other than that it’s literally all the same as blufans

IF it's being done here, it will via Aniv and his own store. That's an IF, as he aluded to recently that he may be stop doing GBs.
I imagine Manta is one of the easier GBs, since he doesn’t have to do any shipping or repackaging. I honestly wish Weet would do it that way. They did it for, Ibelieve, Black Panther and then stopped. Just doesn’t make sense why they can’t just do the shipping direct and save us a few bucks.

Meh. Seriously debating quitting collecting. I was enjoying the small quiet few weeks away from premiums. I swear to god if Manta return to 2 or 3 pre orders a month and over saturate like they did last year then I won’t last much longer at all
freddie mercury GIF

Totally feel you. Manta is ruining it for me big time since last year. They really should think twice about how they will proceed this year. They moving on thin ice now....
I Dont Care Deal With It GIF

Saving my money! This a bad release; I just can go beyond that art for the Steelbook and since probably there’s no other release til they done with the trilogy I’ll. E saving for better things coming up…

Reactions: MM3