Batman Begins (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 53) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 15, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on January 19, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $175.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D+Flip Lenticuar (Front), 3D Lenticular (Back) Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman_begins_BOX_packshot_OC_2000x.jpgBatman_begins_packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBB_Batman_beginsA_2000x.jpgBatman_begins_packshot_DLSB_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Thought about this too but if you wanted them in order on your shelf you’d need to buy the FS for begins, the DL-A for TDK and the DL-B for TDKR and there’s simply no telling if you will like those artworks. Like @jaffajakes said it’s a shame we can’t at least see the designs for the other slips. But they never did that with matrix or Spider-Man so I wasn’t expecting them too anyway. Regardless, it’s still annoying

Unless you just go for the DL-A for each release and that way you get the middle part of the bat sign. Wouldn’t look too bad on the shelf if you just wanted 1 of each film

So annoyed that the DL-A is a flip flop lenti. The Blufans single lenti Is the weakest of the batman begins slips because of the change of image. So that would be my choice here and I know Manta won’t transition to a completely different image so maybe the bats move and flap about but it’s still annoying because I like those 2 images for the front and back the most and was slightly happy that Manta use them separately. But other than that it’s literally all the same as blufans
Yeah and usually for a set I like to stick to either Full slips or Lentis. Definitely need them to be in number order on my bookcase.
I also thought about sticking to DL A so you get the middle of the batlogo but again what if you don't like the art on DL A for the other 2.
I agree, wish they would show the transitional image in the beauty shots.

Reactions: Flloydo
Between the HDzeta 1-click and the Blufans Double Lenti, I already have almost all of these artworks.
And yet a little devil on my left shoulder is urging me to buy this. I must resist by all that is holy.

Reactions: Marc Smith
Yeah and usually for a set I like to stick to either Full slips or Lentis. Definitely need them to be in number order on my bookcase.
I also thought about sticking to DL A so you get the middle of the batlogo but again what if you don't like the art on DL A for the other 2.
I agree, wish they would show the transitional image in the beauty shots.
At least we now have 2 DL choices so if we don't like one we can get the other.

Then again, it would have to be beyond amazing full slip finish and art ie kimchi shield FS for Captain America or Nova FS for John Wick (one), to get me to even consider not going for a lenti.

Been a lenti fan/collector way back when I got m5u first premiums for Tangled and Thor 2.

Reactions: samdavies
At least we now have 2 DL choices so if we don't like one we can get the other.

Then again, it would have to be beyond amazing full slip finish and art ie kimchi shield FS for Captain America or Nova FS for John Wick (one), to get me to even consider not going for a lenti.

Been a lenti fan/collector way back when I got m5u first premiums for Tangled and Thor 2.

Manta have stated
  • Full Slip: Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing

So I'm hoping the FS will turn out pretty nice.

Bill Murray Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

Does anybody know which titles will come back into stock when this goes up? I wouldn't mind another go at their Blue Beetle release.

Does anybody know which titles will come back into stock when this goes up? I wouldn't mind another go at their Blue Beetle release.

Blue Beetle probably won't be available again until after it's release once they know how many left over copies they actually have

Not yet. Wait until say half hour before, they should be updated in the "back in stock" section. They often go up a bit early, but not always. Blue beetle will not be going up this soon though.

Hi, can someone please link me to the group buy page for this? I don't know who KOSM is or what the 'other site' is. I really don't want to miss out.

Hi, can someone please link me to the group buy page for this? I don't know who KOSM is or what the 'other site' is. I really don't want to miss out.
No. There isn't a HDN GB yet, and you can't post links to other forum GBs openly in threads. It's against policy. KOSM stands for king of steel media, you can find it yourself with a Google.