Batman Begins (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 53) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 15, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on January 19, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $175.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D+Flip Lenticuar (Front), 3D Lenticular (Back) Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman_begins_BOX_packshot_OC_2000x.jpgBatman_begins_packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBB_Batman_beginsA_2000x.jpgBatman_begins_packshot_DLSB_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
So now that Batman Begins is coming out how long will it be before Manta Lab unleashes the The Dark Knight?
If Matrix is anything to go by, they'll slot another release in between each sequel. This preorder is 19th January, call it 3 weeks between preorders, based on their 2023 speed, TDK is likely to be 1st March. The beauty shots will go up the week before, call it 20th February, so 5 weeks and some change.

I seriously hope they slow down this year. Back to 1 a month minimal

Chinese New Year couldn’t come sooner already

Reactions: milky
Definitively buying this trilogy, but not before all are released. Too bad they won't fit inside TDK HDZ motherbox like BF did. Fatso of ML OC's. :mooning:

Chinese New Year couldn’t come sooner already
I forgot about CNY. That lasts like 2 weeks, starting 10th Feb. So they may still do a preorder 9th Feb, and another 1st March, but who knows. I'd prefer them to calm the fk down too.

Blue Beetle is due 2nd Feb, hopefully there's not much of a production delay with that, or it'll get caught up in CNY and be sat in a bloody HK PO for best part of a fortnight :facepalm:

Reactions: yeslek and Flloydo
Honestly am hoping for March/April onwards for the next two in trilogy.
My purse is hurting from the recent uptick of Manta/BF Marvels, and a few other titles.

Am just glad am not a usual One Click collector. I dont know how y’all do it honestly, and more so have the space!! I have a steel spring clear out and offload some every so often so I can keep space for the ones I’ll never sell (am eyeing up my Edge of Tomorrow and few more currently)

I own the Warner 90th anniversary blu-ray steelbook and I keep my 4K disc in it. It's fine and is enough to stop me spending anymore money on the movie.

Seriously thinking of selling my hdzeta motherbox edition and just get a single edition from this trilogy as i have no room foe motherbox its huge.

Seriously thinking of selling my hdzeta motherbox edition and just get a single edition from this trilogy as i have no room foe motherbox its huge.
It is huge, but it's the better set. Just sell the motherbox and keep the OCs if space is an issue. I got it for completeness, but the box itself isn't exactly amazing quality.

It is huge, but it's the better set. Just sell the motherbox and keep the OCs if space is an issue. I got it for completeness, but the box itself isn't exactly amazing quality.
motherbox is def better quality than their OC boxes

and pretty sure even when i dont buy a third OC for this movie, that Mantas OC box will be much better than HDZetas