41ZJopJXsEL._AA300_.jpg
51%2BXrftmd4L._AA300_.jpg

51Z5880l6YL._AA300_.jpg

Attachments

• Batman Begins.jpg
    Batman Begins.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,264
Last edited by a moderator:
130GBP haha + Shipping and maybe customs!

Nice Try! :hilarious:

What are trying to say bud? That it ain't worth 130 quids? Check back a few pages on this thread, and it was bidded to 300 quid! I wonder how those guys feel now? On the bright side, some people took my advice, and sold when the movie was red hot over a year ago. Looks like my predictions on this steel was proven correct. Another one in the "right" column for Stevo. Now all we have to do is wait a year to see if my prediction on the LoA 1/4 slip or full slip is correct!

Bit overpriced imo...for a shop!
Saw this version for months on offer for 100€!! Nobody wanted to buy it.
Now it was sold for 160€ without shipping&customs..so in the and maybe double!

What is LoA?

BUMP! as I’m on cloud 9 atm as I’m now a very proud owner of this personal grail of mine :happy::joy::drool: Couldn’t justify ponying up for a sealed copy so I settled for second best opened + mint which is quite amazing in itself as it’s a 7yr old Steelbook that obviously has been well looked after :notworthy: what a stunner of a steel :cool: and well deserves all the high praise it gets such sheer beauty in hand :drool:

20DE7434-3148-4E5B-9CCA-97C6EB4C18B1.jpeg

The best news is that my Grail of The Dark Knight Trilogy White Steelbook Set from Japan and Korea (TDKR) is now complete :joy: and what a fine set they make :drool::drool::drool:

C0BA1227-6557-42F4-90B3-F4F9B90BBD5A.jpeg

These complement my HDZ TDK Trilogy Set of OC’s + (Soon to be) Motherbox very nicely and over the moon how well my TDK collection has turned out.

D42B8C2D-A972-405C-881F-63EACD734DCB.jpeg

That's quite the collection willbar84. Seeing them together in that pic I can understand you searching out for them even when you already have the HDZ trilogy. They're very different.

Reactions: willbar84
I regret selling this. I still have the wurple version. But I’m definitely gonna have to get this back. Nice pickup

Reactions: willbar84
That's quite the collection willbar84. Seeing them together in that pic I can understand you searching out for them even when you already have the HDZ trilogy. They're very different.

Thanks man, yeah there’s something about these white TDK steelbooks that makes the purchases quite special. Shame TDKR artwork is zoomed out and didn’t follow suit of BB and TDK but owell what ya going to do, just happy Korea had this option available down the track.

I regret selling this. I still have the wurple version. But I’m definitely gonna have to get this back. Nice pickup

Thanks :thumbs: well worth the treasure hunt to track one down in such great condition and wish you all the best securing a copy again for yourself. Had an opportunity to secure the Wurple of TDK but ultimately passed in the end as there’s just something about a good quality white steelbook :drool: I must say though the hint of purple suits The Joker on TDK Steel though

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Proud relatively new owner of this stunning pair, beautiful set of steels even to this day :drool::drool:

View attachment 481580

Congrats mate 8 years on and this is still an amazing duo. These just have a high quality premium feel to them and make great complimentary additions to the stunning HDZ TDK set. Just out of curiosity did you find it harder to find an acceptable price to purchase Batman Begins then The Dark Knight? As myself took quite some time to wait for the price is right with this one and even then it came with a slight risk.