Release date: June 24, 2013
Price: £12.59
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FFS wtf is with re-releasing all the steels, leave some of the grails where they are and release something with new artwork, or if re-releasing artwork then make it different in someway! I dont want difference only on quality that some can understand, i want an obvious difference...ffs!

Sorry Warner, since you didnt do your homework on steelbook releases (A.K.A June 3rd Steelbook DOOMSDAY), I'm sticking with my jumbo of Begins and TDK...

...I will however manage Batman and Batman Returns....some how. T.T

I understand for some this may be a good thing to release these in this artwork, but for the majority this wont be good. Now the only thing left for zavvi to do is release these without the uk slip and make it completely identical :(

The price has already dropped. Last few copies sold for under 75 GBP. It might drop further if same Steels were released keeping in mind how the other JP steels faired post Premium collection release.

The Dark Knight Japan price has dropped but Batman Begins is still very expensive?

Does this mean the stupid prices of the Japanese ones drop.

FYI....there is reason behind those prices, as like everything collectible so in these there are exclusivities and qualities and limited numbers taking part,
now for all these that are new into it and asking for re-releases for me they are in it for the profit not collection.
i am have been collecting since 2004 of limited collection pieces, i found out about forum in february, but havent been new to collecting.
i personally dont own these copies but i am fully aware that when i buy them which i will i will save money and get a collectible.