Release date: June 24, 2013
Price: £12.59
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon UK seem to have a large batch of these with scratches and markings across the top of the steel. Sent mine back without even having to open it, because the imperfections were showing from underneath the j-card

Tut tut.. c'mon amazon your slacking!

So went with sainsbury's in the end. £11.99 for this steel is more than reasonable..

Amazon UK seem to have a large batch of these with scratches and markings across the top of the steel. Sent mine back without even having to open it, because the imperfections were showing from underneath the j-card

Tut tut.. c'mon amazon your slacking!

So went with sainsbury's in the end. £11.99 for this steel is more than reasonable..

You will probably find this was done whilst in there suppliers possession. Amazon wont notice it. I recieved all 7 batman steels from amazon mint. So im sure theres more good copys than bad.

am I the only one seeing this ?
the US artwork seems more washed out while the UK release version looks sharper

Last edited:
am I the only one seeing this ?
the US artwork seems more washed out while the UK release version looks sharper

You're not wrong. I did post on page 22. The us version is just matte finish, the uk version is a step up from that with more finish applied. Batman returns back print shows the difference. The us are prone to the image disappearing with light at a certain angle, just like the Warner premium collection that came out in the uk.

IMG_3446.jpg