Release date: June 24, 2013
Price: £12.59
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really pleased with this steel. A nice addition to my batman collection.decent art and the shrink wrap is wicked as well.

just received mine .... Yeah Baby !!!

Oh no .... It's damaged !!!

I've asked for a replacement and they answer me
"In the meantime, I would like to offer you a partial refund of 3.00 as compensation for the damage and disappointment that has been caused. This money can be returned to the account you originally paid for the order with, and if you would like to accept this then simply let me know."

Do they not make a replacement or I have to wait a little more ?

Just to put an end to this "What finnish is this?" If any of you own the play.com steelbook of the incredible hulk, its the exact same finnish as that. ;)

I'm coming up on 5 years on this forum. It's helped me find lots of Steelbooks. I thought I would add pics of one Steelbook each day (as they are in alphabetical order in my collection) to that particular Steelbooks corresponding thread. I thought it might be good for bumping the old titles for new collectors and appreciating/discussing them all over again!

Todays post is Steelbook # 15

Batman Begins UK Steelbook Front.JPG

Batman Begins UK Steelbook Back.JPG

Batman Begins UK Steelbook Inside.JPG

I'm coming up on 5 years on this forum. It's helped me find lots of Steelbooks. I thought I would add pics of one Steelbook each day (as they are in alphabetical order in my collection) to that particular Steelbooks corresponding thread. I thought it might be good for bumping the old titles for new collectors and appreciating/discussing them all over again!

Todays post is Steelbook # 15

View attachment 189261
View attachment 189260
View attachment 189262
Great photo's @BluSteel2012, nice steel, just wish they could have fitted Scarecrow on there somewhere....

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Great photo's @BluSteel2012, nice steel, just wish they could have fitted Scarecrow on there somewhere....
Thanks buddy :)

Yeah, it's a really nice steel in hand. I had the Canadian version and got rid of it for this as it looks so much better.

Would have been cool if Scarecrow made it on there alright. There's far too many bats being used instead!! :p

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Im still not a fan of the front, the color is perfect but the back should have been the front and the front should have been the back.

Decided to save money and not go for HDzetas versions (I'll probably regret it), SO here's some updated pictures with the discs from the 4K Trilogy pack.
Batman Begins1.jpg

Batman Begins2.jpg
Batman Begins3.jpg
Batman Begins4.jpg
Batman Begins5.jpg
Batman Begins6.jpg
The Dark Knight Trilogy.jpg