Batman Begins (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live at around 11 PM for Red Carpet Subscribers and 12 PM General Sale UK Time)
Price: £16.99
Notes: 2 Discs (Disc 1 Film - Disc 2 Extras)

10794331-1364745876303097.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Felix_ro
nah, he just told the truth. nolan's batman movies are totally overrated

burton's batman is the best. untouchable!
I'm just wondering why you and the other dude are commenting in a batman begins thread then?

because you love being a contrarian and telling people you're too cool for something

Originally ordered but cancelled this and Prestige. Not feeling this wave and got caught out with Interstellar as I forgot to cancel so decided to send it back once received. Finish looked so dull and boring :yawn:

Walmart had this version a couple years ago. I picked it up for 14.99 I believe. Unless this is 4k and comes with goodies, I wonder what the difference is.
This is different to previous USA/UK Blu-ray steelbook releases
That was 1 Disc release film and extras on same disc

This steelbook is 2 discs
Warner repressed the discs recently for the 4K UHD releases that was a 3 Disc release
The 2 Blu-ray discs in this steelbook are from that release

Film on Disc 1
Extras on Disc 2

Remastered video and sound for the Film on Disc 1

Reactions: jaws finatic
This is different to previous USA/UK Blu-ray steelbook releases
That was 1 Disc release

This steelbook is 2 discs
Warner repressed the discs recently for the 4K UHD releases that was a 3 Disc release
Blu-ray discs are from that release

Film on Disc 1
Extras on Disc 2

Remastered video and sound for the Film on Disc 1
Different to previous UK 1 Disc Blu-ray release
Although I seem to recall when I did a comparison of the content on the discs between the two releases, they're weren't actually additional extras despite the addition of an extras disc! All they did was to remove most (if not all) of the extras from the movie disc and put them on their own, separate, extras disc! However, as you say, it was a remastered version of the movie on the movie disc, so moving the extras off provided more space for the remastered movie.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Does anyone know if this has the same glossy..ish finish as the UK original release?

That is if the original UK release did have a glossy..ish finish to begin with? Really hard to tell from pics/vids and sketchy info from that long ago.