Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: November 1, 2016
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $19.99

00.jpg

Last edited:
I got slapped by a Target employee in the Electronics section because I kissed him on the cheek after he told me that he keeps limited number steelbooks in a drawer so that a scalper won't come along and buy them all at once.
I was so grateful for this clerk' attitude that I reflexively kissed him. Problem is I am a dude too.
Is this what we call "love at first sight" ? :p

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
Be careful with some sellers on ebay with the stock photo, I saw one guy selling for 19.99 with "steelbook" in the title. But the description says no steelbook included.

• Helpful Post
So since this isn't listed on their site- in store is the only way to find it.

Luckily, Target had been boasting that they've finally opened up a location where I live, in downtown Manhattan. So I rushed down to Target, to find that that they're actually considered an "Express Target" (even though the store in no way says or advertises that).

"What the hell is an Express Target?" You may ask? Well... it's classified by not having 2 things. A home furnishings department, and an entertainment department.

FML.

UPDATE: I checked the Target that's approximately 2 hours away from my house, and they said that they didn't get any of these in stock in the first place. So, maybe only participating Target'a are getting it?

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
No, it's more like "that's how much I hate scalpers."
PREACH IT BROTHER!!! I hate scalpers too, they're Satan's toe-jam!

My store (the Sandusky, Ohio location) received 5 copies as well on release day. My friend and I picked up one copy each, and while I was there I saw another customer pick one up as well so they're going fast!

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb
I almost missed this but luckily they still had some on Wednesday, it was odd they had regular blu=ray then steelbooks then regular blu ray on their rack like they buried the steelbooks in the middle

Be careful with some sellers on ebay with the stock photo, I saw one guy selling for 19.99 with "steelbook" in the title. But the description says no steelbook included.
I can happily report that I've received the complete package (in perfect condition) from the seller I was dealing with, who was offering free worldwide postage - unlike some that were selling at around the same price PLUS an additional £14 or so for postage to the UK....