Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 2nd 2016
Purchase link: Order from Target
Price: likely $16.99

kj.jpeg

Thanks to @Danzigg1979 for finding the photo

Last edited:
Yeah, I ordered a copy like at 2 am. Wow! That sold out fast. Hopefully, it'll come back online for those who missed it.

Still unavailable. And the search results show that it's only available in store.

ordered on amazon.fr hopefully english text :)
I can't be without this for my collection

It'll have French text and an upside down spine

J-card will be in French, maybe there won't be "DC Comics Original Movie" (so far mockup still shows that), but the title is still "The Killing Joke" in French.

Also it's Warner Bros. so I wouldn't necessarily say it's absolutely going to be "upside down" yet, plus "upside down" is just a matter of perspective, man :D.

hello apsmith, thanks for the gb for deadpool Italy.

will you be doing a gb for this steel? don't want to miss this one in store. thanks

J-card will be in French, maybe there won't be "DC Comics Original Movie" (so far mockup still shows that), but the title is still "The Killing Joke" in French.

Also it's Warner Bros. so I wouldn't necessarily say it's absolutely going to be "upside down" yet, plus "upside down" is just a matter of perspective, man :D.

Title on spine is going to be upside down, that I can guarantee you lol. I own a few of the WB French DCAU steels.
But hey, if u can get Killing Joke on steel, go for it cos I'll sell out in every country it'll be released in. This is very highly sought after.

Title on spine is going to be upside down, that I can guarantee you lol. I own a few of the WB French DCAU steels.
But hey, if u can get Killing Joke on steel, go for it cos I'll sell out in every country it'll be released in. This is very highly sought after.

Steelbook displayed for this and Justice League vs Teen Titans on amazon.fr both have an English title and the spine right side up. Waiting on confirmation once someone has JL vs TT from amazon.fr in hand.

But I know that the previous French DCAU steels (Dark Knight Returns Parts 1 and 2, Superman vs Braniac) also had an ugly black stripe on the top. The art was exclusive to the steelbooks, and not WWA. I am hoping that this one is WWA and I have a strong feeling that it will be (meaning title in English and spine right side up).