Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 2nd 2016
Purchase link: Order from Target
Price: likely $16.99

kj.jpeg

Thanks to @Danzigg1979 for finding the photo

Last edited:
This artwork is awesome in hand. I thought this was In-store only?

It's been listed online, but apparently has popped up a couple of times, very quickly for online orders.

I was never around when it went live, so I just placed my order for in store pickup a bit ago.

Reactions: Ricker
Got mine delivered today and surprise surprise... dented to all hell and slightly bent in half. Freaking savages... :(

Contacted Target and they made a replacement order. Don't know how soon I'll get it though.

Got mine delivered today and surprise surprise... dented to all hell and slightly bent in half. Freaking savages... :(

Contacted Target and they made a replacement order. Don't know how soon I'll get it though.

Wait.....so the pic you shared is damaged????

I found one in store just an hour ago (last one!), and have a pre-order that's supposed to be shipped by this Thursday... if my PO isn't damaged, I will have an extra if anyone wants it!

Check your stores inventory this morning. Mine allegedly has some available for pick up. I placed an order, but we'll see if they cancel it again. Or if they have them but they're damaged.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I grabbed the only two copies at my local Target because I knew that my brother-in-law wanted a copy - but I found out this morning that he was able to grab his own copy up in North Carolina, so I have an extra copy if somebody is interested. Please PM me.

Check your stores inventory this morning. Mine allegedly has some available for pick up. I placed an order, but we'll see if they cancel it again. Or if they have them but they're damaged.

Just FYI I've heard from friends that have been receiving the regular amaray at LA stores when they place orders for in-store pickup. Apparently, the different DPCI doesn't matter to whoever is pulling orders at those stores. If that happens and you ordered online, make sure you're clear that it's not the order you wanted and they don't mark it as "picked up" because then you have to wait 24 hours to return it. Small inconvenience.