Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 2nd 2016
Purchase link: Order from Target
Price: likely $16.99

kj.jpeg

Thanks to @Danzigg1979 for finding the photo

Last edited:
My order from this morning got cancelled. Same as yesterday, choose a different pickup location, that one was out too, cancel.

Just FYI I've heard from friends that have been receiving the regular amaray at LA stores when they place orders for in-store pickup. Apparently, the different DPCI doesn't matter to whoever is pulling orders at those stores. If that happens and you ordered online, make sure you're clear that it's not the order you wanted and they don't mark it as "picked up" because then you have to wait 24 hours to return it. Small inconvenience.
People actually thought Target employees would be guided by the DPCI?:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Please send me a PM if you still need a copy. US ninjas only right now.
I still may be able to track some down in the coming days.

I have a couple spares currently as I figured this would happen to people.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Stopped by today and found two more in stock at a Target near me.

The $22.99 by the way is for the Deluxe Edition with Figure

kj_zpsfp37cwi9.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
has anyone here looked at target.com and saw their store was out of stock but as soon as you went to your local store in person you saw a copy or two? if not, i'd rather not waste my time going to the store. so far every single location by me says none in stock. i'm just thinking if maybe that is wrong and if i go to my local store there may be one copy for me to pick up. what do ya'll think?

What you said was true for stores near me...when I went in they had 1-2 copies on the shelf....but that was last week on Wed/Thu....I think it is much more unlikely now to find it in stores, but it is possible....I would suggest calling and asking them with the DPCI....

was this steelbook a limited release thing? cuz its been sold out since before release and still no shipping for it.

It is a Target Exclusive. So, basically, yeah. Available for shipping online for a short period of time then whatever stock is in stores. After that, it's typically rare to find exclusives in store or online.

It is a Target Exclusive. So, basically, yeah. Available for shipping online for a short period of time then whatever stock is in stores. After that, it's typically rare to find exclusives in store or online.

not entirely true. there have been plenty of target exclusive steelbooks and they have been around way longer than this title. i guess this was only a very limited release. thats too bad.

not entirely true. there have been plenty of target exclusive steelbooks and they have been around way longer than this title. i guess this was only a very limited release. thats too bad.
The DC Animated steelbooks are definitely more limited than normal target exclusives. After the initial release they're pretty much gone.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ask
Has anyone not gotten a ****** up copy from Target?

Got one dented and bent, got a replacement that has multiple paint chips, and another that's got paint chips. Unfortunate.