paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 21, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £13.99 (Amazon) - £15.99 (Zavvi) - £14.99 (HMV - WB Shop)

91MOy5TVjLS._AC_SX342_.jpg

91rTiReZPYS._AC_SX342_.jpg

Last edited:
Its now stating on Warner UK site that it is available for preorder. Very confused as to what is going on with this release in the UK tbh.

Possibly delayed by a week or 2 is my guess.

I’ve kept my amazon order with a fingers crossed

It seems the Part one steelbook has now disappeared from their site along with the link as you stated taking you to the part two release :-/

Available to buy now from zavvi. Amazon cancelled. Ordered with 12% off

• Thanks
Reactions: Scraggy
Aww man after cancelling with Amazon to order at the WB shop. Do I now cancel with WB Shop to order with Zavvi? Decisions Decisions

Aww man after cancelling with Amazon to order at the WB shop. Do I now cancel with WB Shop to order with Zavvi? Decisions Decisions
Depends what the saving is for you and if it's worth the bother. Are you RC member? Is the shipping already free with WB? If past experience is anything to go by cancelling with WB shop is/was a nightmare, unless they've finally updated their sh!tty system (haven't ordered from them again ever since - about a year ago).

Depends what the saving is for you and if it's worth the bother. Are you RC member? Is the shipping already free with WB? If past experience is anything to go by cancelling with WB shop is/was a nightmare, unless they've finally updated their sh!tty system (haven't ordered from them again ever since - about a year ago).

this why I didn’t order through WB. Can’t stand them

Reactions: Mickle_89
Going To give it a couple of days and see what happens with WB shop, I have emailed them also. Worst comes to the worst ill just cry in my pillow that i didn't get a DC animated steel for retail price for the first time in years.

Same with Best Buy…not shipped yet. Also My Godzilla v. Kong steelbook supposed to be delivered tomorrow hasn’t even been picked up by UPS yet.
Got my 2 copies of Godzilla vs Kong from Best Buy delivered today and shocking were both mint :p The steelbook looks great!