paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 21, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £13.99 (Amazon) - £15.99 (Zavvi) - £14.99 (HMV - WB Shop)

91MOy5TVjLS._AC_SX342_.jpg

91rTiReZPYS._AC_SX342_.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve had a similar issue with the WB Shop, I have been charged but received a reply to my 2nd messsage (as they ignored the 1st message) and have said it should be refunded in 5 days. We will see

Received my zavvi order today. Vibrant image for a streaky matte steel.

Amazon truly f**ked up.

Received today from zavvi, Thankful to finally get a copy. Will be popping to hmv today ill see if they have any copies and if so ill grab em for those that missed out, Im not holding my breath on them having any though.

UPDATE - Nope, Not a single steel in store, They only had a few of the amarays too.

Attachments

• A611BF76-4F0B-4EAC-BB82-FFAE5B349D14.jpeg
    A611BF76-4F0B-4EAC-BB82-FFAE5B349D14.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Thanks for ordering from the Warner Bros. Shop.

Our warehouse has had a technical fault which allowed more purchases of "Batman: The Long Halloween Part 1" than we had in stock. Unfortunately, your order is one of them that has been affected by this issue. Due to this, we have had to cancel and refund your order for this item.

Please accept my sincere apologies for not alerting you sooner and for not being able to complete your order in this instance. We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

I am glad I placed an order with Zavvi when they restocked!

Watched this the other night. Thought it was decent. Looking forward to the second part

I didn’t realise the lady who voices cat woman (Naya Rivera) was the lady who went missing last year at Lake Piru in California whilst swimming with her son and sadly didn’t make it. Literally a year ago. These voice performances are her last 2!

Thanks for ordering from the Warner Bros. Shop.

Our warehouse has had a technical fault which allowed more purchases of "Batman: The Long Halloween Part 1" than we had in stock. Unfortunately, your order is one of them that has been affected by this issue. Due to this, we have had to cancel and refund your order for this item.

Please accept my sincere apologies for not alerting you sooner and for not being able to complete your order in this instance. We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

I am glad I placed an order with Zavvi when they restocked!

Amazon ****** me over so I went with WB and now they've ****** me over.

FML. :angry:

I got the same cancellation email from WB earlier too, but just now got a shipment email for it.

Hoping they refund and send it out somehow?

Edit: this will be a duplicate steel for me, so willing to sell assuming it turns up in an undamaged state.

I got the same cancellation email from WB earlier too, but just now got a shipment email for it.

Hoping they refund and send it out somehow?

Edit: this will be a duplicate steel for me, so willing to sell assuming it turns up in an undamaged state.
Same here, I hate to get my hopes up tbh. Guess they are another retailer to avoid in future.

Got my email from WB today after sending multiple emails chasing them. After Amazon dropped the ball on this, I was hoping I would still get this.
Really p!$$ed I missed out on this.

If anyone does get multiple copies I would happily take one off their hands.

I've just reordered it from Amazon... say's its coming tomorrow! That's two now ordered from Amazon now with no delivery date on the one I ordered back in April!!! Bleeding hopeless!!!