dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: July 26, 2021
Purchase links: HMV - Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop
Price: £14.99 (HMV - WB Shop) - £15.00 (Amazon) - £15.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Zavvi Special T-shirt bundle offer for £23.99

91ajquy32tS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81XIkiXzLNS._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91mdbLFY6jS._AC_SL1500_.jpg 812lBEfJ2sS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was available on Amazon uk last week

Those were a kind of pre order for the 10th of Sep and have now gone. Amazon put up orders when they know they are getting something. Which can also lead to cancellations if the amount of stock don’t arrive. Whereas the other retailers will put them up for stock when they get them. So if amazon are getting a bunch for the 10th then my guess is a few retailers are but they could be before the 10th. Or after

Those were a kind of pre order for the 10th of Sep and have now gone. Amazon put up orders when they know they are getting something. Which can also lead to cancellations if the amount of stock don’t arrive. Whereas the other retailers will put them up for stock when they get them. So if amazon are getting a bunch for the 10th then my guess is a few retailers are but they could be before the 10th. Or after
That's right, the item was available to order and they would dispatch when they received them.

Reactions: Flloydo
Mine was dispatched and will apparently arrive today

Reactions: Flloydo
Back in stock at Amazon. For the 12th Sep

Possibly will be earlier because they sent out orders today for the 10th Sep

Reactions: Zelos
I’m surprised it was quiet in here. I thought people were after it. Maybe they paid £50+ on eBay

Still waiting for mine to arrive and was ordered on the 8th of Aug :cautious: