01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
£10 off £100 Spend - BIGSPENDERZ

You be better of using VC1050 on orders over £100
VC1050 10% off orders over £50.00

10% off £100 as you would save £11.20

Just ordered batman, snatch, I robot 3d and avatar 3d for £50 with the 10% off (£5.60) and save £4.98 on the 3d steels offer.

That front cover is very odd. It looks like it's just before sunrise and the Dynamic Duo has been out all night fighting crime and now, perhaps, they are done for the day and they pose for a photo. Who is the lousy photographer who captures them in these somewhat effeminate poses? Was it Alfred, Batgirl who took the photo? These questions bother me and keep me from pre-ordering.:confused:

• Informative
Reactions: Lester
That front cover is very odd. It looks like it's just before sunrise and the Dynamic Duo has been out all night fighting crime and now, perhaps, they are done for the day and they pose for a photo. Who is the lousy photographer who captures them in these somewhat effeminate poses? Was it Alfred, Batgirl who took the photo? These questions bother me and keep me from pre-ordering.:confused:

Find out next week! Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel.

man, putting the stunt doubles on the inside is a pretty big gaffe. also can't say i love the front,altho i don't hate it. would have liked to see them implement the classic wall batclimbing somewhere on the steel, or perhaps sliding down the poles to the batcave.

curious if this will really be region b, or region free, as some supposed region b's have been.

Will this have the same disc artwork as the amaray version or does Zavvi procure custom disc art as well?

Edit: just noticed this is region b locked. That sucks.

Last edited:
Zavvi do manage to choose some shockingly bad artwork.
Zavvi don't choose the artwork the film studios chooses artwork and with a steelbook release and then its either on general sale or offered to a retailer as an exclusive
Zavvi are a retailer on-line shop they don't make any steelbooks they just sell what's offered to them by film studios with some been exclusive to Zavvi

This is a Fox UK release the Blu-ray Disc will be the same Disc from the previous Fox UK Blu-ray release its possible for new artwork be on the Disc but that's rare as its usually the same as before

Zavvi have only been involved with a small number of steelbooks were they approached a film studio to do a steelbook and were involved with the choice of artwork and even in those releases its was the film studio who made the final decision what the artwork used is

Majority of Steelbooks releases is decided by the film studios and they then approach a retailer to offer as an exclusive or make available on general sale to all retailers

Last edited:
Zavvi don't choose the artwork the film studios chooses artwork and with a steelbook release and then its either on general sale or offered to a retailer as an exclusive
Zavvi are a retailer on-line shop they don't make any steelbooks they just sell what's offered to them by film studios with some been exclusive to Zavvi
LOL You should have that saved somewhere a control-C, control-V away.
If I had a dollar/2 pounds for every ninja you've 'enlightened' .. well let's just say that I wouldn't have a 'Wants' list in my trades thread.

Rover

well, the same movie on blu ray is £8.80 on zavvi. and if im honest, i wouldnt even pay that for it. putting it in a steelbook case doesnt make it worth an extra £7.00 in my book

Will this have the same disc artwork as the amaray version or does Zavvi procure custom disc art as well?

Edit: just noticed this is region b locked. That sucks.

I know it 'says' region b, but that doesnt mean it 'is' region b. I've bought several steels from zavvi that are 20th century fox that claim they are region b yet they are region free!! A couple that come to mind at The Omen and The Fly. I'm sure there were others.

But like Geek Tragedy states, if it's 'truly' region b, you can find a blu ray in amray pretty cheap so just swap it out!