Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok sure , I like your dancing clowns aswell :hilarious: but the MrToto image choice isn't really that colorfull or happy.
but I must laugh about the prefered poster image of covcraig as this is really awefull.
I can say, I like the Logo artwork of the box as it is also very much and I have absolutly no problem with it.
but why not to cover it from time to time with a Lenti
My collection is not static and sometimes its fun to rearrange it...
perhaps a noGo ? hm perhaps you are right and I need a doctor ... :wacky:

ok sure , I like your dancing clowns aswell :hilarious: but the MrToto image choice isn't really that colorfull or happy.
but I must laugh about the prefered poster image of covcraig as this is really awefull.
I can say, I like the Logo artwork of the box as it is also very much and I have absolutly no problem with it.
but why not to cover it from time to time with a Lenti
My collection is not static and sometimes its fun to rearrange it...
perhaps a noGo ? hm perhaps you are right and I need a doctor ... :wacky:

Shhh don’t tell Manta about that artwork choice that they used for a Lenti :whistle:

1567075132138.jpeg

I was more referring to the minimalist artwork they used like they did on the motherbox for TDK as well. It’s not all to do with the artwork per say as most suit the tone for this film but how it is presented by using a “flashy lenti” wouldn’t suit and much prefer this minimalist artwork Zeta have chosen. I get what you mean by changing it up with your collection that’s why I buy an OC from Zeta and a single from Manta for my DC Collection so I cover all basis with artwork & that amazing Premium Treatment :drool:

Zeta tried what you were saying back in the day with their Silver Label and using a “loose lenti” so you could get the best of the both worlds of FS treatment and Lenti but this eventually got fazed out as it wasn’t popular with the masses from what I gathered. This didn’t stop some amazing editions from the Silver Label Loose Lenti range though with ‘The Accountant’ coming to mind (which is on my wish list still) with a great lenti and sensational FS treatment underneath with ‘bossed puzzle pieces (similar to what they did with the Special Pack in TDK).

Displaying your collection and changing it up has a lot of enjoyment I agree but come the end of the day this is a grail Boxset and an overall amazing edition for a movie that I absolutely love.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.