Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #10) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: August 17, 2016
Purchase link: Nova (OOS)- Pre-order July 22, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9) - Order limit : 1 copy
Price: $44
Note: Lenticular slip - 500 numbered copies - 6 character cards
HDN Group Buy: limited number of copies hosted by Aniv (CLOSED)
In Premium Supporter Area only here
Premium Supporter info here

13521841_730341937069581_2688997375811468565_n.jpg

Pre-order from website goes live at the below time:

13568792_730341930402915_2498601571796669013_o.jpg

Package details
* Aspect Ratio & Format : 1080P High Definition 2.40:1
* Sound Mix
2D : Dolby Atmos; English , Dolby Digital 5.1; Czech , Hindi , Hungarian, Polish , Russian, Turkish
3D : Dolby Atmos; English , Dolby Digital 5.1; Hindi , Mandarin , Russian
* Subtitles
2D : Korean , English SDH, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech , Portuguese , Estonian, Hebrew, Hungarian , Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Romanian, Russian , Slovenian , Turkish
3D : Korean , English SDH, Chinese, Cantonese , Estonian , Lithuanian, Latvian, Russian, Thai
*Special Feature
- Uniting The World's Finest(15:34)
- Gods and Men: A Meeting of Giants(12:27)
- The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder(21:03)
- Accelerating Design: The New Batmobile(22:42)
- Superman: Complexity & Truth(07:04)
- Batman: Austerity & Rage(08:11)
- Wonder Woman: Grace & Power(07:17)
- Batcave: Legacy of The Lair(07:05)
- The Might and The Power of A Punch(05:12)
- The Empire of Luthor(12:44)
- Save the Bats(04:30)

Last edited by a moderator:

Photo is not mine. Looks really good. Nice that you can take off the blue banner without removing the shrink-wrap. Art work looks phenomenal, I'm a big fan of the poster artwork and the red seriously stands out. Lenticular looks really sharp. The sticker is also one of the nicest they've produced

The bat symbol stands out further in the forefront in the centre where the S lies and the edges curve around behind it. Its very subtle but its a nice attention to detail. The trio are also embossed on the back. I can see this being many peoples favourite lenticulars

Photo is not mine. Looks really good. Nice that you can take off the blue banner without removing the shrink-wrap. Art work looks phenomenal, I'm a big fan of the poster artwork and the red seriously stands out. Lenticular looks really sharp. The sticker is also one of the nicest they've produced

Thanks for sharing my pic here:):thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Nova delivered another superb lenti as always. The transition is very very good, especially the part of red logo.
And I agree to others that there are way too many texts on the back, but I guess probably Nova has little saying in this just like they had to put the small blue banner on the top.

Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Arrived today - great service from Nova and the lenticular is great, much better depth than the UK slipcover and the art isn't cropped as tightly :photo:
Still not completely over the trauma of ordering the damn thing though! :wtf:

full