Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #10) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: August 17, 2016
Purchase link: Nova (OOS)- Pre-order July 22, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9) - Order limit : 1 copy
Price: $44
Note: Lenticular slip - 500 numbered copies - 6 character cards
HDN Group Buy: limited number of copies hosted by Aniv (CLOSED)
In Premium Supporter Area only here
Premium Supporter info here

13521841_730341937069581_2688997375811468565_n.jpg

Pre-order from website goes live at the below time:

13568792_730341930402915_2498601571796669013_o.jpg

Package details
* Aspect Ratio & Format : 1080P High Definition 2.40:1
* Sound Mix
2D : Dolby Atmos; English , Dolby Digital 5.1; Czech , Hindi , Hungarian, Polish , Russian, Turkish
3D : Dolby Atmos; English , Dolby Digital 5.1; Hindi , Mandarin , Russian
* Subtitles
2D : Korean , English SDH, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech , Portuguese , Estonian, Hebrew, Hungarian , Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Romanian, Russian , Slovenian , Turkish
3D : Korean , English SDH, Chinese, Cantonese , Estonian , Lithuanian, Latvian, Russian, Thai
*Special Feature
- Uniting The World's Finest(15:34)
- Gods and Men: A Meeting of Giants(12:27)
- The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder(21:03)
- Accelerating Design: The New Batmobile(22:42)
- Superman: Complexity & Truth(07:04)
- Batman: Austerity & Rage(08:11)
- Wonder Woman: Grace & Power(07:17)
- Batcave: Legacy of The Lair(07:05)
- The Might and The Power of A Punch(05:12)
- The Empire of Luthor(12:44)
- Save the Bats(04:30)

Last edited by a moderator:
They're probably legally stipulated to list that kind of info on the back of the slip and it likely works out cheaper to do a slipcover with that on the back than doing an o ring with lenti artwork and regular artwork on the back and then an extra slip for the information of the film.

That's just what I assume, I don't know

Reactions: lgans316
They're probably legally stipulated to list that kind of info on the back of the slip and it likely works out cheaper to do a slipcover with that on the back than doing an o ring with lenti artwork and regular artwork on the back and then an extra slip for the information of the film.

That's just what I assume, I don't know

When top $ is being charged, I expect a clean back like what Kimchi, HDZeta etc does I am sure many would prefer less texts.

When top $ is being charged, I expect a clean back like what Kimchi, HDZeta etc does I am sure many would prefer less texts.

It's probably in the contract with Warner that it has to be on there for new releases. You know how inflexible Warner can be with artwork etc.

Probably but weird as Warner films released by HDZeta were void of printed texts.

Could be market reach. Studios go over the top to crack China (Disney/Marvel) Korea just isn't that big a market for them anymore. Plus studios bend rules to avoid Piracy where they can. If lack of text makes people buy the blu-ray/steel rather than get a knock off then they'll concede a few changes.

Also the HDZETA one has credits on the back of the actual steel while the reversible one doesn't. concessions being made right there.

Reactions: lgans316