Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #152) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: E1 - E2
Price: 1699 CZK (E1) - 1399 CZK (E2)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2
Note: 501 numbered copies for each edition. Free box when ordering both.

235135803_4954137804602734_3098398014662901477_n.jpg234864394_4954137811269400_5633121769554427828_n.jpg232053576_4954137651269416_6618603027716479417_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope ONLY HDZ is WEA all the others are WWA

jeez well I guess I will go with FAC then for the WWA and HDZ for the WEA, but then I would want Manta's to keep the collection going aaahhhhh, damn u all, i duno!! :rofl::hilarious: To actually get HDZs 1-click and Manta's 1-click (if they do one) + this, your looking at well over £200 just for an alright film. I can just see the confused face of my wife saying why have you got 7 different copies of the same lame film LOL :LOL:

Reactions: thesource7
jeez well I guess I will go with FAC then for the WWA and HDZ for the WEA, but then I would want Manta's to keep the collection going aaahhhhh, damn u all, i duno!! :rofl::hilarious: To actually get HDZs 1-click and Manta's 1-click (if they do one) + this, your looking at well over £200 just for an alright film. I can just see the confused face of my wife saying why have you got 7 different copies of the same lame film LOL :LOL:

calculando-gif.gif

The ongoing debate has really nothing to do with fanboys and haters.

I have been collecting FAC editions from the outset, long before doing so became a fashion statement. However, I'm selective with the FAC titles that I obtain, just as I am with those of the Asian premium releases. I have neither the inclination nor the resources to purchase every available edition from any particular retailer, be it FAC, Blufans, HDzeta, Plain Archive, et al. I much prefer to cherry pick.

The reason for the general dislike of the WWA Steelbook is not because of its artwork, but due to it being a 'flipper'.

The concept of reversible artwork on Steelbooks is not a new one. Warner (Germany) released a number of titles in the 'Wende-Steelbook' format back in 2009/2010. Collectors didn't like them and Warner abandoned the idea. It seems strange, therefore, that they should resurrect the format for this title.

I think Warner would have done better to have released two standard Steelbooks for this title, one with Batman on the front and one with Superman on the front. Collectors would have been able to choose the one that they preferred or even both, if so minded, but it would have obviated the need for a 'flipper'.

As that hasn't happened, it is HDzeta's edition which will be getting all the plaudits, since it will have its own exclusive artwork, and won't be a 'flipper'.

I don't know how anyone can really sustain a complete collection of FAC releases. There are already thirty-eight released or confirmed titles with at least another twenty announced in various stages of development in less than eighteen months. That is more than any of the other 'premium' retailers and only really surpassed by Zavvi. The number of releases only seems to be increasing and prices are creeping up as well. (n)

Thanks for the pics @luke98

Do we know does this have a different finish to the U.S. one?

It might just be the pics, but the colours look more vibrant here. U.S. one looks very washed-out.....

Reactions: luke98