4K UHD Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (4K Blu-ray Ultimate Edition - IMAX) [USA]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: March 23, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Walmart
Price: $19.99

51Fro3IW0fL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At that very moment I was reading it was very difficult to get, so just took the decision (just wanted to have it ). I don’t think it would have been that much cheaper ordering from the UK, due to customs and shipping costs.
But yeah, I don’t have a slip.

I know the U.S has a much higher import free amount. Here it’s around €24. I don’t know about Canada.
oh okay. Gotcha

For anybody that already has this new edition, is this worth an upgrade if we already have the 4K extended edition? I watched a video review of it and they said that the only thing that changed was some new IMAX scenes. Is there anything else worth mentioning on this, just curious? From what the review said was that the audio and everything else stayed the same. I don't know if I should get this or not. :coffee:

For anybody that already has this new edition, is this worth an upgrade if we already have the 4K extended edition? I watched a video review of it and they said that the only thing that changed was some new IMAX scenes. Is there anything else worth mentioning on this, just curious? From what the review said was that the audio and everything else stayed the same. I don't know if I should get this or not. :coffee:
If that review is only about the IMAX scenes then it’s a terrible review. Also the grading is much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Finally watched it yesterday! It’s by far the best version.....if you don’t mind the IMAX scenes being 4:3 of course, but the colors

giphy.gif