Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.it Exclusive) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: July 15, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: 24,99€

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today.... looks pretty good apart from the dent in the top left corner :(
View attachment 253171

Mine was slightly damaged also, some paint chips on the inside where the steel wraps round, nothing a bit of black marker couldnt fix.

You may be able to push the dent back outward, i did it with my zavvi 2 fast 2 furious steelbook and the dent is gone, use the edge of a blunt kutchen knife to push on the dented area from the inside.

• Thanks
Reactions: Butz2k
Mine was slightly damaged also, some paint chips on the inside where the steel wraps round, nothing a bit of black marker couldnt fix.

You may be able to push the dent back outward, i did it with my zavvi 2 fast 2 furious steelbook and the dent is gone, use the edge of a blunt kutchen knife to push on the dented area from the inside.
Thanks, might try that, can't really be bothered sending it back for a replacement and risking getting one even worse

Reactions: thewoe
I should have delivery tomorrow afternoon or latest following day

The courier they used I not had any parcels arrive damaged

My weekend viewing will be the ultimate cut

I received mine yesterday too and came quickly to England. Bent to hell. It's all in Italian and want to return. How do you go around doing this?

Thanks for this mate.
I've requested a replacement so I hope all goes well.
One more thing, I had to print out Returns labels. There are 2 copies of the invoice one to put inside the parcel and one to attach on the outside. Surely you aren't supposed to attach a copy of the invoice on the returns package? Won't it out it at risk someone opening and stealing contents especially coming from the uk

Thanks for this mate.
I've requested a replacement so I hope all goes well.
One more thing, I had to print out Returns labels. There are 2 copies of the invoice one to put inside the parcel and one to attach on the outside. Surely you aren't supposed to attach a copy of the invoice on the returns package? Won't it out it at risk someone opening and stealing contents especially coming from the uk
You have to cut out the label bit from the rest of the page of 1 copy and paste it on the package.