Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.it Exclusive) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: July 15, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: 24,99€

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I recieved my replacement copy today and it was scratched! :angry:
Luckily the first copy had dents on the front and the replacement was scratched on the back so I took the back off one and put it on the other resulting in one mint copy :thumbs:
Don't think I'll be placing an order with Amazon.it in future (n)

Thought mine was fine on both my first and second copies until I removed the jcard on them both. The damage was hidden underneath on both of mine

Whereabouts? the damage on my first one was on the front underneath the Jcard. I have received my (free) replacement but have not opened it as it looks ok. I wonder if its a defect on the copies

Whereabouts? the damage on my first one was on the front underneath the Jcard. I have received my (free) replacement but have not opened it as it looks ok. I wonder if its a defect on the copies
I had dents along the front top edge of the first steelbook I received and scratches on the back of the replacement copy both top and bottom but both times they were hidden under the jcard

I had dents along the front top edge of the first steelbook I received and scratches on the back of the replacement copy both top and bottom but both times they were hidden under the jcard

So basically it seems like there are multitudes of issues. I dont think ill open mine and use my damaged copy as my watching copy. Ignorance is bliss :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Butz2k
I have one on the way via an eBay seller, praying it arrives without these issues as it's the design I want to match my Walmart MOS.

And of course, hoping @zesty still has a slip in stock ;)

Thought mine was fine on both my first and second copies until I removed the jcard on them both. The damage was hidden underneath on both of mine

I opened mine and found a tiny ballpoint sized dent at the back but it was so small I was able to fix it by pushing it out using the blunt end of a ballpen. Everything good now. But I don't think I'll be ordering one again from Amazon Italy unless they improve their packaging.

• Thanks
Reactions: Butz2k