Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.it Exclusive) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: July 15, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: 24,99€

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered this, I prefer it to the HMV one, one thing it doesn't say though is if it will have English language, all of the other BvS blurays on Amazon IT just say Italian language only??

Is that a blank back or is it my poor eyesight? What are these Studios thinking? If they had put some nice image on the back this would have looked so much better than the WWA.
Yea, i was thinking the same. Such a wasted space. They were probably too lazy and just went with blank :LOL:

Reactions: lgans316
especially because of the blank back :D:D
Just ordered this, I prefer it to the HMV one, one thing it doesn't say though is if it will have English language, all of the other BvS blurays on Amazon IT just say Italian language only??
Of course it will have ENG track: it's a WB international release, disc is the same as the other editions, it doesn't change for the steelbook ;)

Just ordered one of these. Vastly prefer this art to the graffiti style art of the US edition, even if it is a little plain.

Hopefully that this will have a nice finish and that the art won't change to the WWA at the last minute.