Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 2) [Hong Kong]

May 25, 2013
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (2D+3D) - Lenticular (2D+UE) - One Click
Price: $47.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $95.98 (One Click)
Note: Booklet, Photocard (4ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Booklet, Character Cards. One click edition will include a keychain (loose) as a gift.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Full Slip (Numbered 301 to 700) | Lenti (Numbered 301 to 800) | One Click (Numbered 1 to 300)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Group Buy Start Time | Pre-order on Manta Lab website Time
Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 1.05.03 AM.png 14291641_1145723698871070_8343027744454180684_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure these slips and Lenti will be quality and premium finish. HDZeta may have the obvious WEA but are their slips and Lenti's upto Mantalab's quality?

The issue with HDZeta is their Lenti's are good but the actual slips do not feel very premium. For example the Terminator. Lenti is cool like all the others. But the actual slip for the Lenti and the full slip could be improved. There are slips that feel better from other retailers. I am sure HDZeta will focus on the same theme on all of the Terminators.

For me it boils down to the open vs sealed debate which I stated before. Whether you decide to open and enjoy or keep it sealed has bearing on which to choose, HD vs ML.

What use is a WEA if you are not going to open the steel, keep it sealed (for whatever reasons, to gain in value etc) and not appreciate this?
And what good is a WWA with a fancy slip if you are going to open it anyway to find the same boring steel that you already have in your collection?

A WEA with the best slip = winner! Not every retailer can produce the best of both worlds. Every retailer can offer something unique and different to suit everyone's demands. Makes collecting difficult to choose with so many choices.

If I pass on this on for the HDZeta WEA and then regret I didn't take it at cost/GB price at the time then I have to pay the premium. It's happened before on steels I intentionally passed and were there for the taking, then had to pay the price for skipping them,

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Covcraig
I would say the smart collector that skipped all the releases on a big hollywood movie to buy in their view the definitive versions I applaud. You save a lot of money to buy 'the' one and patience not watch the movie on release date for blu-ray. I applaud those whoever you are but how many can actually have the patience to do that? :rofl:

I think the HDZeta steel is nice and obviously beats the WWA but the lenticular slip isn't that amazing. I thought the Novamedia Lenticular was amazing and love the Manta lab one but again their steelbook is WWA and not that great.

It's down to preference, I'll probably pick up the HDZeta one for the hell of it but I think the Manta lab one will be my favourite lenticular out of the three despite the subpar steel because I love the image they chose and originally hoped it'd be the one Novamedia used.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I think the dilemma is going to be this:

HDZeta WEA

STEEL

vs

SLIP

Mantalab Slip/Lenti Cover

I just don't see HDZeta beating Manta's slip/lenti. If I anticipate HD are going to have the best slip, then it's an easy choice! Having WEA steel and best slip wins.

So it boils down to STEEL VS SLIP. Or I would just get greedy and buy them all :D